Just Back From Century 3/9/06 - 3/18/06

Andy

Hi Everyone !

I wanted to let you know we had a GREAT time on Century this week. The staff was as friendly as ever, and the food was outstanding. We were very happy with the new Dinner Menus. I feel Celebrity did it just right. Most all the favorites were there, and a few new items were added. It was just the right mix.

Overall, I thought the ship was in excellent shape. The only Very Minor problems we noticed, was many of the phones were not working at various locations around the ship. Also, it looks like some of the pre drydock work has begun, as the area outside our cabin on Deck 8 (as well as deck 9), had much of the ceiling missing for 1/2 of the cruise. The good news is that it was put back. I am sure Century will be in great shape, once all the enhancements are done in starting next month.

I feel this 9 night itinerary is fantastic. Sadly, it was the last sailing of this itinerary for the forseeable future, as Century will be doing short sailings from Miami next season. I hope Celebrity will find a way to bring this itinerary back next year.

On a scale of 1-10, I would rate the Cruise about a 9.5. Celebrity did not disappoint in any way. I will try to write something in detail, over the next few days.

Hi Andy ~ welcome back! So glad to hear Century is still such a great ship. I'm anxious to try her again after drydock (we've been on her twice before). Looking forward to your review! :)

Welcome Home Andy. So glad you enjoyed my favorite Celebrity ship-The Century. I too look forward to reading your review when you have time.

Take care,

Walter

Hi Walter !

Century is definately one classy ship. She seems to get better with age. The Century crew always appears to be very happy, with lots of smiles.

We also look forward to sailing on her again in the near future. Right now, we have tentively booked Constellation, but I may change it to Century, when she is back in Miami.

Hi Andy ~ welcome back! So glad to hear Century is still such a great ship. I'm anxious to try her again after drydock (we've been on her twice before). Looking forward to your review! :)

Hi Anne !

Thanks for the kind words. I have a TON of work to get through. I will try my very best to get to my review later this week.

I cant wait to sail on Century again after the drydock. The folks on the ship have VERY high expectations for the "New" Century, and so do I. I am very hopeful, she will be even better once the additions are completed.

Century had some sort of 1 night Cruise to Nowhere seminar for Travel agents yesterday. Perhaps they will have some more details to share with us.

Welcome home, Andy! Glad your trip was a good one. Will look forward to reading your review!:D

Hi Gail !

Thanks for the welcome home ! . You will be glad to hear that Century is as good as ever. Do you have any plans to sail on her again this year ?

Hi Andy:) welcome back and I am glad you had such a good time.

I plan on sailing her next year......long time to wait;)

Was Erol working in the Rende-Veux Lounge?

Archived