Freedom Galley Tour (Pictures)

Wennfred

This was our Freedom Galley Tour, it was scheduled for Platinum guest only. They are now keeping the tours to less people to help reduce the spread of Norovirus etc. These are some of the pictures I took while on our tour.

The newest of Carnival's Fleet Wide Chef Andrew Desosa was on Freedom this week, he is making changes to the Menus. The food onboard Freedom this week was excellent, very tasty as you can now enjoy the new flavors that he is introducing to the Fleet.

2619280940103168941S600x600Q85.jpg

Carnivals Fleet Chef Andrew and Freedom's Chef at work in this Picture:

2158816990103168941S600x600Q85.jpg

I pulled them both out of their office to have a chat with them:

2791776320103168941S600x600Q85.jpg

These are the Escalators the waiters use to fly up and down with our dishes:

2703480170103168941S600x600Q85.jpg

Every Minute a Warm Chocolate Melting Cake is born :D

2709161300103168941S600x600Q85.jpg

Wonderful Pictures Fred!

Just a quick question, I know you were on the Freedom, but do you know if the Platinum tour is offered on the Valor too? We will finally make Platinum status this coming September on our cruise on the Valor and would enjoy the tour. How do you sign up for it? I am sure there were a lot of people not happy that it wasn't offered to all passengers but I can understand the reasoning behind it. Guess this will be another "perk" for Platinum status!

BTW, I have read all of your postings and really enjoy them.

I think my keyboard just shorted out!

Thats what just happen, I was about to post the last 2 pictures when BANG, computer shut down, It didnt like the speed at which I was posting the pictures LOL.

2216916480103168941S600x600Q85.jpg

2784348930103168941S600x600Q85.jpg

Fred

Wonderful Pictures Fred!

Just a quick question, I know you were on the Freedom, but do you know if the Platinum tour is offered on the Valor too?

I read in another Galley thread that some ships, Fantasy Class and even the Glory is still doing their Pubic Galley Tours, not sure if this is going to change as it changed onboard Freedom already.

You will be sent a notice to your cabin about this special tour for Platinum guest only. You have to call and confirm your reservations to this event. 18 people confirmed including us but 30 people showed up. So if you are not Platinum but get word about it, just show up they will not turn you away.

Fred

Great pics fred as always... I love your live from and pics from your cruises.... are you going to be posting pics from your paradise cruise?

Sue

Hi Sue, I only took Video on Paradise of my Cabin and other parts of the ship, I will be posting those soon.

Fred

I read in another Galley thread that some ships, Fantasy Class and even the Glory is still doing their Pubic Galley Tours, not sure if this is going to change as it changed onboard Freedom already.

You will be sent a notice to your cabin about this special tour for Platinum guest only. You have to call and confirm your reservations to this event. 18 people confirmed including us but 30 people showed up. So if you are not Platinum but get word about it, just show up they will not turn you away.

Fred

I was on the Inspiration, Liberty and Triumph and the Galley tour was Platinum only.

You had to be on the list too. They cam out with the list checked you off and took you into the dinning room on the Liberty and Triumph. They didn't let people that just showed up, they did allow none platinum family members go thru.

I was on the Inspiration, Liberty and Triumph and the Galley tour was Platinum only.

You had to be on the list too. They cam out with the list checked you off and took you into the dinning room on the Liberty and Triumph. They didn't let people that just showed up, they did allow none platinum family members go thru.

Sounds like they are slowly doing away with the Public tours.

Fred

We just did the galley tour on the Miracle two weeks ago. (we are not platinum) It was pretty cool to see everything. Anyone could do it, and there were a LOT of people. We met in one of the lounges and all went from there. Great pictures!

Archived