Recent Profile Visitors

9,193 profile views

little britain's Achievements

10,000+ Club

10,000+ Club (10/20)

• "Live from...." Rare
  • "Live from...." Rare

Recent Badges

1. Make that 10 years! There is a delicious Bon Jovi Hampton Water rose wine. Or Whispering Angel rose ( but that price varies by ship any may not be within your allowance)
  2. Do you remember the 18n round to Venice and back? Now that was what I call an itinerary!
  3. The same boring itineraries from Southampton that they do every year I suspect. A few up to Norway, a few down to Spain ..
  4. I’m on Voyager now: she’s going in for a short 2 week dry dock at the end of this October prior to her TA crossing
  5. Update: September 2024. Price has increased to €1.60pp e/way. The ticket booth mentioned previously is actually outside the further port ( where the ferries are). If you dock nose in - facing the buildings you are at that one. Otherwise the other dock you are parallel to the land and they should have a manned ticket booth.
  6. We hired a car and drive to Orvieto for the day. Allow 2hrs each way. Beautiful scenery
  7. Yes this was info on board the ship. Note they “fib” saying there is no public transport in Ravenna, when we all know there is a bus 🚌!
  8. Boarded yesterday: one of the quickest processes ever. Straight through and onto ship within minutes. We arrived about 11:20am RCI Voyager of the Seas.
  9. Totally agree! VV is so refreshing with outstanding food quality and presentation, the staff are efficient and friendly and simply Doing Their Job; they aren’t trying to be your best friend to get tips or begging for a 🔟; it’s so nice not having to sign any paperwork 📑 when you get a drink or finish your meal. I think they will shake up the cruise market - especially here in England where we Brits generally hate all that faux friendly stuff.
  10. @caribbeanboy - perhaps you can contrast and compare to our recent review!? The food wins hands down! I’m actually thinking in my upcoming RCI cruise this weekend I’ll be saying “ it’s not like this on Virgin”!!
  11. Tea bags are PGTips and plenty of skimmed milk. for a comparison with RCI…
  12. Her dry dock has been slightly extended as she now arrives in BCN on 23rd April so she only has to get round to Cadiz. She desperately needs decor and furniture 🛋️ upgrades!

If you are already a Cruise Critic member, please log in with your existing account information or your email address and password.