hcat

Members
Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

hcat's Achievements

30,000+ Club

30,000+ Club (7/15)

• "Live from...." Rare
  • Holiday Sharing Rare

Recent Badges

1. What a complete, well.organized and helpful review! Seems like you will be back on X soon... maybe if you try an E class ship the kids Club and activities will be better??? Much more hi tech ships.
  2. More and bigger ships, but not very many new ports! The private islands will have to take on more pax!
  3. Luminae food so far is not looking appetizing. We were assigned there on BEYOND and left for other venues! Just did not live up to the hype! Maybe u can try BLU if space is available! Enjoying your very down to earth review!
  4. that is the obvious goal...but I am not a shareholder..just a customer (not a sardine) Comfort in certain areas on a packed ship can suffer...We noticed the difference right away on Ascent.. We are probably headed back to a land based AI resort after next 2 cruises. Comparable pricing, top shelf service, includes limo from airport, endless beach front, quiet and party pools, great dining, and lots of space, esp in the suites! Good to mix things up every so often!
  5. there are a few very complete reviews on Cruise Critic...includes X and pvt tours. They may help you. I did notice bus rides, long days and walking uphill. Hope you can find what would suit you best...esp with knee issues. .
  6. I am quite sure we will feel the same way! it was such a nice unspoiled location..not now from what we hear
  7. Interesting numbers. Seems the current issue with X is that they are maxing out capacity if they can.. kids sail free offers, move up program and encouraging 4 cruisers in certain cabins.. rather than 2 or 3. It does make a difference!
  8. thanks for the nice review! Sorry, I totally forgot about the Hideaway...been on E Class ships for awhile. I think we would try Coco Cay if we could find a quiet spot but we used to enjoy it in its more natural state..
  9. you could try going into your cruise planner and cancel all the excursions and extra dining booked with X...back to your card..unless past cancellation time. It is usually quicker than waiting for the cruise line to process.. Hope all goes well with your mom!
  10. that's similar to what I posted about earlier in this thread.. On Grand Cayman, we were jammed into bench type seats on an open air tram ( no seat belts) .. Some needed 2 spaces. No weight limit but should have been for comfort We def prefer indiv bus seats.. although not petite we fit in our seat. We are now over certain age limits and.just pick somethibg else.
  11. that's crazy... not worth the extra money The SV on EDGE is great for two people..(stayed in one). a bit. more roomy and nice aft outdoor balcony Where is the bed for 3rd person, let alone a 4th? Is 3rd a child?The couch is awful. Sounds like they are stuffing the ship to the max! btw..Inf Veranda is not bad..stayed in that as well.. but only with 2 ...in one bed.. Couch is awful!
  12. just what we need..another......?
  13. great review so far...love the photos! We are fans of the IV.. more space..no outdoor wind etc...and much quieter than sitting on outdoor balcs. Can open the window for views, photos or a bit of fresh air. Just wish it were a larger area..like a true sitting/ dining rm. We are booked on APEX in Jan 2025.. can't wait to hear more!
  14. overbooking shoud not happen.. late cancellations can be filled in with move ups..make someone happy! and maybe deep clean some empty rooms.. they are not as clean as they used to be!