Full Set of 7 Day Caribbean Cruise Menus (2016-2017 Season)

POA1

In case you didn't have a chance to wade through our tiny little trip report from the Eurodam, here are links to the posts that have all the menus. There are two sets of menus, Set A and Set B. They are used on an alternating schedule to ensure that passengers who purchase a 14 Day Collector's Cruise, or a back-to-back, don't have to repeat the entire dining experience. From what I understand, the 7 day menu sets should be pretty similar among all the ships doing those types of itineraries out of Fort Lauderdale/Port Everglades. The order might change a little depending on when you have your Gala Nights.

Each PDF in the menu set has the day's

• Main Dining Room Lunch Menu
  • Lido Lunch Menu
  • MDR Dinner Menu
  • Lido Dinner Menus

The post with Set A (#564 in the thread.)

The post with Set B (#565 in the thread.)

I also posted the full set of late night snack menus from the Lido. I'm not sure what order they were served in, because we had late fixed (main) seating in the MDR and we were never hungry again by 10:30. But, if the late night snack thing is up your alley, it's probably worth a look.

The post with the Lido late night snack menus (#284 in the thread.)

Because someone's gonna ask: We were on Set A from 12/17 - 12/24/2016. I think that the rotation for the rest of the season will be:

12/17/2016 - 12/24/2016 - Set A
12/24/2016 - 12/31/2016 - Set B
12/31/2016 - 1/7/2017 - Set A
1/7/2017 - 1/14/2017 - Set B
1/14/2017 - 1/21/2017 - Set A
1/21/2017 - 1/28/2017 - Set B
1/28/2017 - 2/4/2017 - Set A
2/4/2017 - 2/11/2017 - Set B
2/11/2017 - 2/18/2017 - Set A
2/18/2017 - 2/25/2017 - Set B
2/25/2017 - 3/4/2017 - Set A
3/4/2017 - 3/11/2017 - Set B
3/11/2017 - 3/18/2017 - Set A
3/18/2017 - 3/25/2017 - Set B
3/25/2017 - 4/1/2017 - Set A
4/1/2017 - 4/8/2017 - Set B

Maybe it's a coincidence, but the Chocolate Delight was on the 5th night on my last 2 cruises, and it shows up as the 5th in your first set. Hoping we have it in a few months at least once.

I've noticed that they have never included dessert menus when the DRM has brought the next night's menu. I'd happily hold back some of my carb allowance from dinner for a second Chocolate Delight.:D

Hello POA1

Thank you for posting this information. I don't eat meat, but I do eat fish. do you know if I ordered for example Bay Shrimp Cobb with Celery Slaw,Blue cheese, bacon, green onion, red radish, creamy cider vinaigrette. if I asked for them to leave out the bacon, would they do that?

Hello POA1

Thank you for posting this information. I don't eat meat, but I do eat fish. do you know if I ordered for example Bay Shrimp Cobb with Celery Slaw,Blue cheese, bacon, green onion, red radish, creamy cider vinaigrette. if I asked for them to leave out the bacon, would they do that?

There was a discussion of pescetarian modifications to the menu a while ago. I think that the poster said that they filled out the special dietary needs form and ordered the night before. I can't find the thread though.

I think the links got mixed up. But a huge thank you POA for all the effort.

A menus are here.https://www.evernote.com/shard/s88/sh/cf4994ed-fb89-4009-8e22-4866ab4a8b12/43722e983efed070

Thanks, Mary! Boy is there egg on my face. :o

Very sorry about the messed up links in the first post.

My numbering was off. These should be correct.

In case you didn't have a chance to wade through our tiny little trip report from the Eurodam, here are links to the posts that have all the menus. There are two sets of menus, Set A and Set B. They are used on an alternating schedule to ensure that passengers who purchase a 14 Day Collector's Cruise, or a back-to-back, don't have to repeat the entire dining experience. From what I understand, the 7 day menu sets should be pretty similar among all the ships doing those types of itineraries out of Fort Lauderdale/Port Everglades. The order might change a little depending on when you have your Gala Nights.

Each PDF in the menu set has the day's

• Main Dining Room Lunch Menu
  • Lido Lunch Menu
  • MDR Dinner Menu
  • Lido Dinner Menus

SET A 7 Day Caribbean Menus (#563 in the thread.)

SET B 7 Day Caribbean Menus (#564 in the thread)

I also posted the full set of late night snack menus from the Lido. I'm not sure what order they were served in, because we had late fixed (main) seating in the MDR and we were never hungry again by 10:30. But, if the late night snack thing is up your alley, it's probably worth a look.

Late Night Lido Snack Menus (#284 in the thread.)

At least the snack menus were linked correctly. :rolleyes: