AMAWaterways Food Availability

annmarz

We are excited to be going on our first AMAWaterways Danube cruise on the AMAStella in November. I was wondering if late-night snacks are available? The website says snacks are available throughout the day in the lounge, but does this include the evenings after dinner? Not that we are big eaters but sometimes a little bedtime snack is nice.

We are excited to be going on our first AMAWaterways Danube cruise on the AMAStella in November. I was wondering if late-night snacks are available? The website says snacks are available throughout the day in the lounge, but does this include the evenings after dinner? Not that we are big eaters but sometimes a little bedtime snack is nice.

There are always light snacks available but in all honesty we never considered them. Dinner starts at 7:00 and includes appetizer through dessert plus wine. We went to bed still very full from dinner

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not only are snacks available but you will have had a wonderful, beautifully prepared and presented dinner. Just go to the bar and ask for tapas-enjoy!

Carole

I guess my memory is shot.......I sailed AMA last year (loved it):D....but I don't remember TAPAS at night...maybe

I never looked........dinner is usually around 7:30 and it was wonderful (I do remember that:D) but I was never hungry

in the evenings.......a drink or 2;).....but I don't remember TAPAS or any snacks at night:eek:.....like I said, maybe I am

just not remembering correctly.......it was back in April 2016.