I've booked a Suite - now what?

meatloafsfan

Thank you for this. We are planning to bring my father's tux, do you know if dry cleaning is also included?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

The best list of suite amenities is in this PDF file.

As stated, you will receive "Complimentary same-day laundry and professional cleaning services". The cleaning is not "dry cleaning" as you would receive on shore. They don't use those chemicals onboard. It is another type of cleaning which should be satisfactory for most dry-clean fabrics. I have not used anything but the laundry service myself, so I can't speak to it personally.

They also provide "pressing only" service. Unless the tux really needs cleaning, that may be a better choice.

Thank you for this. We are planning to bring my father's tux, do you know if dry cleaning is also included?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

We always give my tuxes and DW's gowns to steward as soon as we can, so they can be pressed after the packing ordeal! Then they are ready for the formal nights. We find this to be the best suite perk for us.

Enjoy.....hard to go back! Safe Journeys, Paul

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you have traditional dining, then you cannot eat anytime you wish - even with Club Class. Please look at the previous post that quoted the Princess FAQ. It is not proper to tie up a seat in traditional dining if you don't plan to eat there.

That's why they don't need TD when they want AT and they doing CC Dining. :)

• 6 months later...

Ok, we did club class on our last cruis and loved it.however this time we will be on the regal and have just accepted and upsell to a full suite. My family will be in a min suite and a balcony. I know they cannot join us in club class, but can we keep our TD late night reservations and still go to club class on the nights they will not be in the MDR?

CC Dining allows you to eat whenever you wish within dining hours so no need to change to Anytime.

You certainly get cans Diet Coke when doing your mini-bar exchange. We do that all the time. :)

If they do not choose Anytime Dining (except on the Pacific) they will be assigned seating in the MDR not in Club Class. They can change to club class once on board but as noted before some table will lose 2 diners and some on may not get the Traditional time they want