Prices

Pinktrixie

Been looking at prices for a cruise next year , a balcony cabin has been £1999 since I have been looking at it, about 2 months, 2 days ago it went up to £2299 and today it's £2399, this is a select price. I think it's gearing up to offer the saver price and I bet it will be £1999 making people think they have a bargain. Does anyone else think this is cheeky?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Been looking at prices for a cruise next year , a balcony cabin has been £1999 since I have been looking at it, about 2 months, 2 days ago it went up to £2299 and today it's £2399, this is a select price. I think it's gearing up to offer the saver price and I bet it will be £1999 making people think they have a bargain. Does anyone else think this is cheeky?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No as with many cruises the prices are rising as they are selling well.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

Yes the pound price is an incentive as is not having to deal with the recent massive queues at airports.

Even if your hypothesis is correct (and yes I have seen this happen in the past) it's just like every other retailer and just as annoying if you buy at the wrong end of the price.

There are not as many late reductions as there were, booking early seems to be the better bet at the moment (but it can all change......)

I think prices will go back down for a limited period.

The prices in June when I started considering a cruise was low for all sailings in August and for all cabins. Then prices went all over the place. Insides the same price as balconies, prices up by £200, Savers and Select at the same price. Everyday prices changed.

I booked in mid July as suddenly the balcony went back down to June's price! It stayed at that price for while then iwent back up and stayed up as has everything in August.

I booked a 5 day cruise in the morning 2 weeks ago....by the evening it had gone down by £70 per person and it has stayed at that...you win some you lose some...I thought it was a bargain at the price I paid so all good...although the extra £140 would have been nice ��