Birthday fun for a 5 yr old

Hi Guys,

My son will be having his 5th birthday on-board the Symphony of the Seas in June. His birthday falls on the only full sea day of our cruise so we will be on-board the whole day of his birthday.

Does anyone know of anything that Royal Caribbean can offer in order to make his day special? Not sure whether birthday packages are available or if others have celebrated kids birthdays while at sea and after ideas.

Thanks

Don't know but whatever you do will be fine. Just make him feel special. Have your waiter at dinner put a candle in his dessert and sing. Not sure what the packages are but they can decorate your cabin and door I think. You can bring your own decorations. I'm sure others will have suggestions.

Hi Guys,

My son will be having his 5th birthday on-board the Symphony of the Seas in June. His birthday falls on the only full sea day of our cruise so we will be on-board the whole day of his birthday.

Does anyone know of anything that Royal Caribbean can offer in order to make his day special? Not sure whether birthday packages are available or if others have celebrated kids birthdays while at sea and after ideas.

Thanks

I believe other than ordering room decorations ($) and a cake ($) there isn't much they offer.

You might check with Adventure Ocean once onboard and see if they have any idea's... Make sure to tell your cabin steward....I'm sure they'll make a towel animal for this special occasion...Otherwise you're on your own.

I would look into the cupcake decorating class. It's expensive in my opinion but would be a cool way to have a special cake. Also maybe your ship has the stuffed animal making place?

Is the Symphony even going to have a Cup Cake Cupboard ? Seems like their doing away or have done away with those.

There are certainly packages you can buy....decorations, cake, etc... Do you NEED to? Probably not.. You could bring some decorations to stick around the cabin....and if you tell your waitstaff, they will attempt to sing to him.....could be fun!

Thanks Guys - was just lurking in my online account and saw they've added character dining to my cruise. Was able to book for the morning of his birthday and am so stoked

Perfect...See you didn't need us after all....Enjoy this with the birthday boy !