films shown onboard

delgirl

When I looked online last week what films are shown onboard it wasn't showing the date for our cruise when I looked yesterday and today it is saying access denied you don't have permission to view this page. Has anyone else had this problem. Seems strange as never had problems before

Last week we saw Victoria and Abdul, Peter Rabbit and I'm afraid that’s all I can remember - mainly because we didn’t go to anything else.

Illuminations at night, was, as always, absolutely freezing, so take a warm covering.

on frequently asked questions, just type in what films are shown onboard and it will usually tell you for all 3 ships

I don’t know if it matters, but I am looking at the US website. I can go to frequently asked questions and then I can select one of four categories. One of the four categories is “On Board”. There it has several questions with answers but nowhere to type a question and none of the questions deal with movies. I also cannot find a search bar. I consider myself very Internet savvy. Are you on the US website?

I don’t know if it matters, but I am looking at the US website. I can go to frequently asked questions and then I can select one of four categories. One of the four categories is “On Board”. There it has several questions with answers but nowhere to type a question and none of the questions deal with movies. I also cannot find a search bar. I consider myself very Internet savvy. Are you on the US website?

It has been a while since Cunard had any actual useful information in the US version of the FAQs. Only option at this point to actually obtain that sort of information in the US is to use a VPN and connect through server in the UK. Sometimes that doesn't work, either.

Thanks. I don’t need to know the movies but it would’ve been nice in order to make sure I don’t see them before I get on the ship but I am not going to call their phone number! No biggie. Thanks again!

Which is now ! These are Queen Elizabeth films from mid July to mid August (the latest shown on the website)

Battle Of The Sexes

Goodbye Christopher Robin (2017)

Isle of Dogs

Maudie

Murder On The Orient Express (2017)

Red Sparrow

The Death of Stalin

The Greatest Showman

The Mountain Between Us (2017)

The Post

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing,

Missouri (2017)