Single Berths on Konigsdam?

TracieABD

Hi friends-

I was looking at the HAL website for a cruise. I have heard the Konigsdam will have cabins for solo travelers, but could not find them. Did the materialize, or did they never get allocated. If they do have cabins for solo travelers, how can I find them on the website?

Thank you-

Tracie-Lynn

Hi friends-

I was looking at the HAL website for a cruise. I have heard the Konigsdam will have cabins for solo travelers, but could not find them. Did the materialize, or did they never get allocated. If they do have cabins for solo travelers, how can I find them on the website?

Thank you-

Tracie-Lynn

Main Deck Forward, 6 Port and 6 Starboard!

Category OO

Edited by mllewis48

I cannot seem to find any information on the website. A link would be really helpful.

If I put in 1 passenger, I get access to interior rooms- which are slightly less than double fare.

Did they sell out very quickly?

If I put in 1 passenger, I get access to interior rooms- which are slightly less than double fare.

Did they sell out very quickly?

It could be that they are sold out for the near future cruises. I did a test booking for Oct 2017, specified one person, Outside, "select your own", Main deck, and found several open. They are 1002 to 1018 port side and 1001 to 1011 starboard. Edited by jtl513

Are they significantly less than double fare?

I am booked in a category OO Single Outside stateroom on the February RSVP charter, and I'm paying approximately 150%. I have done mock bookings for other itineraries and the cabins are expensive because of demand. From the bookings I have explored, often an interior cabin at 200% is cheaper than the solo cabin. I think this is because the number available is insufficient to meet demand. I hope Pinnacle II has more of them.

I have checked solo prices on a cruise next June to Norway. It is much cheaper (over $1,000) for an inside guarantee than for the single cabin. If I book it, I will book the inside guarantee and hope for an obstructed outside (which has happened more than once before). I really don't like the location of the single cabins. I wish they had made a few single cabins out of the insides.

I have checked solo prices on a cruise next June to Norway. It is much cheaper (over $1,000) for an inside guarantee than for the single cabin. If I book it, I will book the inside guarantee and hope for an obstructed outside (which has happened more than once before). I really don't like the location of the single cabins. I wish they had made a few single cabins out of the insides.

I agree. I don't like being all the way forward and would rather be anywhere else on the ship. But if you are still looking at options for cruises next year we live just north of Toronto and are booked for the 14 day Norway on Koningsdam leaving Amsterdam July 9 2017. Check out the roll call and see if you would be interested in this voyage. :)

I agree. I don't like being all the way forward and would rather be anywhere else on the ship. But if you are still looking at options for cruises next year we live just north of Toronto and are booked for the 14 day Norway on Koningsdam leaving Amsterdam July 9 2017. Check out the roll call and see if you would be interested in this voyage. :)

Actually, I am looking at the same itinerary on June 11, 2017. I am celebrating my 60th birthday that month and I've always wanted to do this cruise as I have never been north of the Arctic Circle. I would also like to spend a few days exploring Amsterdam. Right now, I am being quoted $5,600 Cdn dollars for an inside guarantee. I am hoping that either the price goes down or HAL has a sale with some OBC credits, etc. I am doing a Caribbean cruise on the Koningsdam on Dec 4 this year. I am really looking forward to seeing this new ship.

Actually, I am looking at the same itinerary on June 11, 2017. I am celebrating my 60th birthday that month and I've always wanted to do this cruise as I have never been north of the Arctic Circle. I would also like to spend a few days exploring Amsterdam. Right now, I am being quoted $5,600 Cdn dollars for an inside guarantee. I am hoping that either the price goes down or HAL has a sale with some OBC credits, etc. I am doing a Caribbean cruise on the Koningsdam on Dec 4 this year. I am really looking forward to seeing this new ship.

Two kids still in school in June so that timing doesn't work for us. I turn 55 in July. But north of the Arctic Circle is the draw for us too.

I emailed TA yesterday as saw one online TA was offering OBC and a bottle of wine for our voyage. When I hear I will post back the result.

We are thinking of flying Icelandic Air and spending 2 or 3 days in Iceland before spending 2 or 3 days in Amsterdam. Prices are good! We have a spreadsheet started thanks to Rich (Obnoxious) and I did up research on each port so visit our roll call to view.