The "LITE" Pledge..Starting 1-11-07 to 4-5-07

Belle

Little late in starting this..but your starting weight

is what you weighed last Thursday or if just joining us

use your weight as of today or start next Thursday the 18th.

Starting Jan. 11th, it goes till April 5th, 12 weeks to lose

some of the weight we want off. To be LITE/LIGHTER by

April 5th 2007! (Easter is April 8th)

Or if at your goal, use the pledge to help you maintain.

So please post your pledge..keep track each week and

hope WE ALL will be LIGHTER when the pledge ends.

LIGHTER IN TWELVE EVERYONE!

L...Lighter

I...In

T...Twelve

E...Everyone

So The LITE PLEDGE has begun!

weird eyes. I'm going for 20 in 10 weeks! I started today, Monday the 15th after a fun day yesterday with football aprties. Now that my Chargers are out, no more parties...

Exercise & diet, I can do anything for 10 weeks. :eek:

I cruise April 1st.....

Good Luck all!

Happy Cruising!

Donna

Good luck everyone!! I'll be watching your progress! My pledge is to say about the same as I am now. And for those of you who don't know, I've lost 96 lbs since I started this board four years or so ago. Belle was around then. I'll be your biggest cheerleader -- next to Belle and Sheila!!!

Would love to join this challenge. I pledge to just loose and post my pounds lost every week. I started my diet 01January2007 and I am down 11 pounds already. I am actually counting down until my next cruise 21April2007. Good luck everyone.

What a great idea Belle, I just got seriously going on this 3 days ago. I would love to lose 20 but will go for 15. Our cruise is the 28th of April so this is my last chance.

Miriam~Way to go keep checking in we need the inspiration!

Dianne

Doing the LITE Pledge. Glad you joined us.

Daniel glad your here with us..will you give

us your "quotes" to help us?

Good to see you Miriam, glad you joined

us for maintaining. Wish we all could say..

just want to maintain!

Yes I'm an "oldie" like Miriam..only means

we've been on the board a long time. LOL

I haven't done as good as her, especially lately,

so I pledge to lose 15 lbs.

So Dianne, Cruz-on, Donna, Miriam, Beachladiie,

Winewander, CruisinKits, Daniel, and sweet Shelia....

If we could all exercise like Shelia..we would be doing good.

So hard work and good luck to us ALL!

Hey everyone! This is great thread. I started "officially" Jan 1st out to lose 20 lbs (but would settle for 15) by my birthday May 15. I joined EDIETS.COM just for the accountability and kind of guidelines for food, but I've been trying everything for the last 2 years, been incredibly frustrating.

But now I'm going to do a few things different:

NO BEER WHATSOEVER (that is HUGE for me and the ONLY thing I refused to give up during these last 2 years of dieting, so this has GOT to work right?)

NO CHEATING ON WEEKENDS (again, it's SO easy for me during the week to plan, pack food, etc. etc. but weekends are so "unscheduled" and so it's just easy to say, I deserve a breakfast out, it's only 1 day of 7)

EXERCISE EVERY WEEKDAY

This is actually not a problem. I work at a hospital and we get to use the cardiac patient fitness room. Every day I go do either a treadmill (weight loss interval program) or walk the track for at LEAST 30 min. Every day there is a 15 minute core exercise class that really kicks butt (I could do crunches in my sleep by now) and Monday nites I do yoga class.

Mon and Wed I lift weights, Monday the arms and Wed the legs.

Anyway, I feel very determined and like I've been working my butt off, but when I weighed myself this tuesday I was only down 1 pound!

Whats up with even weight watchers that swear that regular dieting weight loss is usually 2 pds a week!?!? I have had my thyroid checked and asked numerous advice about metabolism etc. etc. AGH!

I know someone out there can relate.

I'm NOT giving up! My cruise is not until September, but I just can't go thru another summer like this.

I'll post tomorrow what I eat every day...this got too long, sorry!

Glad I found this though! Have a great weekend everybody!

I'm going to try and join you all ... I seem to be yo-yoing, I lose the weight, then come back from a cruise and go back to my old habits again. I think I've gained about 20 pounds since the middle of November, everything I see I shove in my mouth. I have yet to step on a scale.

DH said if it takes planning another cruise to get back on the bandwagon - go for it.... so our next cruise is August 4th and I have a really pretty outfit that I would like to be able to wear.

Congratulations Miriam - that is truly amazing.

Good luck all. Jan

I am late chiming in, but I would like to lose 10 lbs by April. Actually, I'd like to lose more, but would be happy with 10.

That would put me lower than I've been in many years. I'm back at WW since last week, but can't say I really have been following it. So many distractions this week. The last of these is a cooking class tonight, so after that, I'm on program.

Mo

Time to get serious!

I am a yo-yo dieter who is currently down 10 lbs from my top weight but up 30 to 40 from where I want to be. Ive done it before but cant seem to make it stick. I do not like diets and trying to write everything down. Just want to watch quanity and quality and try to exercise every day. Never tried an online support group so what do you say team? Lets get LITE:D

Cruisin' the Mariner April 22:)

I'm here as well. Down 2.5 lbs so far. 7.5 to go. Not sure what will happen this week. I started coming down with a cold yesterday. I have a feeling the worse I get, the less working out I'm gonna do....if any at all. Maybe I'll eat less though being sick.

Sorry you are under the weather CrusinKits, hope you feel better soon. Try to eat healthy too, lots of vitamin C. It can't hurt the cold or the waist line.

Me? 1 week down and 0 pounds lost:mad: Hope I do better this week. I have got to get out and exercise!

I'm here as well. Down 2.5 lbs so far. 7.5 to go. Not sure what will happen this week. I started coming down with a cold yesterday. I have a feeling the worse I get, the less working out I'm gonna do....if any at all. Maybe I'll eat less though being sick.

Great job on the loss and hope you feel better soon!!!

Archived