Oceanfront hotel near port everglades

kobiezma

A quick look down the board would find dozens of threads on hotels, where they are located, and transport options. Ft Lauderdale is pretty easy to use. Also the very common suggestion to look at sunny.org for a comprehensive listing.

By the way, I am writing this from the Embassy Suites in FLL, our go to place.

We are cruising in July and want to spend a few days somewhere oceanfront near the airport (Fort Lauderdale airport) or cruise terminal. Any suggestions on where we should stay?

Try the Courtyard Marriott or Marriott Beachplace Towers, both great locations, of course we are Marriott people but have stayed at both. Both near the Water Taxi stops plus you have the Ft Lauderdale Trolley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort is the only Marriott property that is directly on the beach if you are looking for a marriott property. It's a great resort and you can watch all the cruise ships leave while sitting on the beach or at the beach bar with a drink in hand.

Fort Lauderdale Marriott Harbor Beach Resort is the only Marriott property that is directly on the beach if you are looking for a marriott property. It's a great resort and you can watch all the cruise ships leave while sitting on the beach or at the beach bar with a drink in hand.

Courtyard and Beachplace are also on the beach albeit along Ocean Drive as is the case with many hotels in that area.

Courtyard and Beachplace are also on the beach albeit along Ocean Drive as is the case with many hotels in that area.

Yes, they are!! I just offered up the other one because it is one of the rare hotels in that area that is actually on the beach vs across the street from the beach.