Mom/Daughter Excursion

bflowercar

Hi! I’m taking our 13 y/o daughter on a mom/daughter trip - this is one of our ports of call - any suggestions on excursions? We like to do pretty much anything - but haven’t found a great excursion we are really excited about!

Thanks so much! Heather

Hiring a driver for the day via Tours Plaza, is a good way to see the entire island including the east side with it's blowholes. There's a thread on this board regarding Tours Plaza.

If a beach day entices, just DIY via taxi to Paradise Beach or Mr. Sanchos, or Playa Mia. For snorkeling look into Money Bar or Sky Reef.

This is one of the few times I recommend a ship excursion. If you are both active - go to Coba. It is incredible. You can climb to the top of a Mayan Temple and overlook the jungle canopy. Only a few places in the world that you can still do this. Many any roped off and you can just look at them. Also, swimming in a cenote is amazing!

This is one of the few times I recommend a ship excursion. If you are both active - go to Coba. It is incredible. You can climb to the top of a Mayan Temple and overlook the jungle canopy. Only a few places in the world that you can still do this. Many any roped off and you can just look at them. Also, swimming in a cenote is amazing!
Just remember than Coba is on the mainland and is further away than Tulum, making it an all day, long day excursion, thus the need for a ship excursion.

Sent from my Acer Chromebook R11 (CB5-132T / C738T) using Forums mobile app

I've done 2 Mother/Daughter cruises and we went to Paradise Beach and loved it. Easy to get a cab and prices are reasonable. My daughter loved all the climbing equipment in the water. I didn't pay to do that but I just swam out in the water while she did it. The beach and pool area are both great.

We did the Amazing Cozumel Race on another cruise when my husband was with us. It was fine.. A little hot and a lot of walking. Depends on what kind of day you want.

We have hired a driver for the day through tours plaza and went to the chocolate factory. https://kaokaochocolatefactorytour.com/. My kids enjoyed it when they were teens. Then we did a tour of the island and went to the East side for lunch. We love Cozumel! Mr Sanchos is another great AI for a fun beach day. We also have been to Paradise Beach and Chakhanab to swim with dolphins. Lots of fun activities on Coz! One of our favorite islands!