How many people have used www.shoreexcursioneer.com ?

RamblingReader

I have seen this website (http://www.shoreexcursioneer.com) mentioned by one member who used them with success. After looking at their website I am very impressed but would like to see more people's experiences with them before booking.

Can anyone give me a review of their experience with this company? (or perhaps recommend another that is reputable and well priced?) I really can't stomach the prices of the cruise line, but want to be sure we have a pleasant experience as well. :D

I have seen this website (www.shoreexcursioneer.com) mentioned by one member who used them with success. After looking at their website I am very impressed but would like to see more people's experiences with them before booking.

Can anyone give me a review of their experience with this company? (or perhaps recommend another that is reputable and well priced?) I really can't stomach the prices of the cruise line, but want to be sure we have a pleasant experience as well. :D

They are a broker company that operate in many ports so someone’s review of an excursion won’t really help you unless you specify the actual tour you are looking at. For any specific tour they are only as good as the local operator.

That said, we have booked through them in the past without any administrative problems. They have a live chat that may be able to answer some questions although not usually much more than is actually listed in tour description. Use a credit card with no foreign transaction fees for deposit. Balance usually paid direct on the day. Prices are sometimes better/sometimes not booking direct with local tour operator if you know who they are.

Island Marketing is a similar broker.

We have used them several times and found they offer excellent customer service. We have had to cancel and change tours and they provided prompt refunds and changes. If you are sailing on Carnival, they will match the price on the exact excursion. We have also done this to stay with a Carnival excursion at a lower price.

We used shoreexcursioneer.com twice on our Oasis trip to Cozumel and to Falmouth in late February 2018. Booked Mr. Sanchos Beach Resort for four through shoreexcursioneer - worked out well. Exited the port, stood in line for a taxi (right behind the Oasis captain, who was going golfing) and the taxi (extra) took us direct to Mr. Sanchos. I had the paperwork, paid the remaining balance on a Visa credit card and we were done. In Falmouth, I booked online a day pass at Royalton White Sands Hotel/Resort - except for missing the included shuttle (paid $20 to take a taxi), the activity worked out well. There was some confusion, probably around missing the shuttle - when we arrived, the hotel desk charged our credit card (which is what they used to do), but called shoreexcursioneer.com, who then asked the hotel to refund us and then shoreexcursioneer.com charged us the balance directly. Probably our fault since we missed the shuttle, which seems like when this transaction would have occurred.

All in all, the website promised as advertised at both venues. I would use them again in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't used them yet, but will in July and then again in October. I have made changes with reservations and the online chat has been great. Got my refund in a jiffy. I have been pleased with just that aspect.

• 2 weeks later...

Booked two excursions from Costa Maya and Progreso in January and process worked well. They took a small deposit and then paid the rest to the two ruins tour operators. They also offer discounts (on the deposit) for booking multiple tours. For Mr Sanchos we just booked direct - deposit with Paypal and rest on site with credit card. We wouldn't have any concerns about booking through them again.

• 2 weeks later...

We have used them over 10 times. I have always had positive experiences. I just tried again for 2 excursions on my upcoming July cruise. One they were not able to book as it would get us back to the ship with not enough time to spare. They gave us a refund almost immediately for that tour. I found it elsewhere for the same price, but I have to pay up front in full. I am not a fan of that! Would much rather use shoreexcursioneer.

We are looking at booking some excursions through them. We will be visiting Cozumel, Belize, Roatan and Grand Cayman. Has anyone been able to book a Carnival excursion and price match to a better price using shoreexcursioneer?