Recommendation for a Venice land taxi service?

DrivesLikeMario

Thanks, but there are no car service recommendations there at all. There's information for lost luggage, how long it takes to get to the airport and how long it takes at the airport but not for car services. ;) I went ahead and booked with a company that has 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor.

I'd still be interested to hear from anyone who has left out of VCE recently though and how close their bus or car was able to get to the terminals.

Just a caution that most posts regarding the Venice Cruise port, refer to the main Marattima Port. The OP is specifically about the San Basilio pier which is in a different location and subject to its own issues. Dealing with Venice does involve a fair amount of walking and is a challenge to those with mobility limitations. San Basilio would be the least of the problems those with challenges.

Hank

We used Trevisio car service to get from the port to the VCE airport - almost new Mercedes van for 4 of us was 60 Euros. Marta was great with emails and info and our driver was on time and professional.

http://www.trevisocarservice.com/en/

Thanks John. I booked with them since their price was great and they were the only one that responded. (y)