Freedom Class, Grand Suite Question

Freedom Class, Grand Suite Question: Does the dividing curtainin the middle of the room, cross the entire room? Are there any photos of the suite with the dividing curtain closed? Thanks!

Edited by mshumac
correct typo

Freedom Class, Grand Suite Question: Does the dividing curtainin the middle of the room, cross the entire room? Are there any photos of the suite with the dividing curtain closed? Thanks!

No, I'm sorry this curtain is for decoration only and does not extend far enough to cross the entire GS.

Curtain does block off bed area, have stayed in them a few times , will use it if someone wants to read or watch tv and other wants to sleep, voyager class is also the same

Curtain does block off bed area, have stayed in them a few times , will use it if someone wants to read or watch tv and other wants to sleep, voyager class is also the same

Every GS we have been in are all very similar. Oasis Class is laid out a bit different as the TV location is a bit different. It’s on the balcony wall in the middle while others have TV at the end of the sofa.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here is a photo of the curtain open, I don't have one with it closed. You can see the track in the ceiling. The curtain does completely close off the bed area. We used the curtain for privacy to change clothes without taking up the bathroom.

IMG_1645.jpg

Here is a photo of the curtain open, I don't have one with it closed. You can see the track in the ceiling. The curtain does completely close off the bed area. We used the curtain for privacy to change clothes without taking up the bathroom.

IMG_1645.jpg

Just what I needed to know, thanks so much!

Great info. Thanks so much!

We will be on Harmony in less than two weeks. I will try to get some good pictures with curtains closed in our GS.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks Milwaukee Eight, that would be great if you can, but okay if not. Others have said the curtains do close all the way, and that's really what I needed to know; for when one of us is sleeping and the other is up reading or whatever.

Thanks again, enjoy the Harmony!