Grand Cayman Tinder

Jt4

Hi everyone our cruise itinerary just got changed on the Norwegian Escape. We will now be going to George Town, Grand Cayman in November. We are supposed to be getting into port at 8:00a.m. I really want to do the sea Trek excursion but at this time our cruise isn't offering it. I contacted them directly and asked if they will be offering it to ncl they said times are blocked out for other ships in port that day. They did have a 9:15 time slot available directly through them. I heard this port you have to take a tender into port. Does anyone know how long the process is? Do you think it's realistic to make it to Port on time? We don't want to miss it because we will still have to pay and they said they can't wait if he are late. Any advice is appreciated.

I had no problem making a 9:15 am private excursion at George Town when Getaway had an 8 am arrival time last year. When you check-in at the cruise terminal in Miami on the first day of the cruise get in the iConcierge app (download it ahead of time) and sign up for the earliest tender time available. Then go down as soon as they start calling the first tenders so you are ready to go.

So I can book it as soon as we get onto ship,Do you know where on that app I would go to book the tender? Do you remember what time you made it onto port? Is Grand Cayman time the same as the boat time?

Thanks for your help.

Edited by Jt4
For got to ask questions