Bottled Water Options

winddawn

Read the terms and conditions for the SBP. It's there. Your link goes to a press release.

Thanks for the reply. I didn't see bottled water being included in the SBP other places on HAL's website either. That is why I'm asking. The only terms and conditions I found are for the Explore4 promotion, and I don't have that. Also, when I inquired about that on the phone with HAL yesterday, I was told bottled water is not included in the SBP.

https://www.hollandamerica.com/assets/cruise-vacation-onboard/Onboard_Gifts.pdf

If someone knows of a place on HAL's website where it shows bottled water is included in the SBP, I'd appreciate you sharing a hyperlink. Thank you.

Thanks for the reply. I didn't see bottled water being included in the SBP other places on HAL's website either. That is why I'm asking. The only terms and conditions I found are for the Explore4 promotion, and I don't have that. Also, when I inquired about that on the phone with HAL yesterday, I was told bottled water is not included in the SBP.

If someone knows of a place on HAL's website where it shows bottled water is included in the SBP, I'd appreciate you sharing a hyperlink. Thank you.

Go to page 4.

Signature Beverage Package — we offer the convenience and value of paying $51.69 per person, per day one price per day for beverages enjoyed during the course of their cruise. Choose from: wines, beers, spirits and cocktails (including non-alcoholic) from our many lounges, bars and restaurants, espresso drinks,and sodas.

Go to page 4.

Signature Beverage Package — we offer the convenience and value of paying $51.69 per person, per day one price per day for beverages enjoyed during the course of their cruise. Choose from: wines, beers, spirits and cocktails (including non-alcoholic) from our many lounges, bars and restaurants, espresso drinks,and sodas.

Thanks for the reply. I took "including non-alcoholic" to mean non-alcoholic cocktails since it follows cocktails.

Thanks for the reply. I took "including non-alcoholic" to mean non-alcoholic cocktails since it follows cocktails.

It includes water, sodas, juices and pretty much anything up to the package price limit. That would include all the waters.

We've had the SBP several times and the EBP once. Bottles of water have always been allowed. I have photos if you really, really need them. The no bottled water on the beverage package is a Norwegian thing. HAL has always allowed it.

I would often use the SBP to obtain a large bottle of water from the Explorations Cafe which I would take back to our cabin or to wherever I might be going off ship. (If you happen to have a Retreat or Lido Cabana reserved on the ship, large bottles of water are automatically supplied in the Cabanas, whether or not you have a beverage package.)

The tap water on the ship is purified seawater, which is as good as the process used by "purified" bottled water companies. All you have to do is fill your own bottle and you have the same quality bottled water or better.

Occasionally a ship might used bunkered municipal water but I have only experienced clean drinking water on HAL.

igraf

Is bottled water included in the Signature beverage package, or is it only included in the Elite beverage package? TIA.
Edited by igraf