Victory or Paradise???

HI! I am looking at going on a weekend cruise.... That's all that time wise allows at the moment. I have done 3, 5, and 9 day cruises on Carnival, RCCL, and Norweigan. Of course would prefer a newer ship on a weekend cruise but we know that doesn't happen. Am I going to be hugely disappointed?? :) Thanks!

I preferred the Paradise over the Victory but I guess it depends what is important to you, ports you want to visit, etc. Also, if price is a factor.

The Paradise had a nice staff and evidently good management. Everything seemed to run smoothly, and we had great service.

Seems like I read a recent review where Paradise had more than she had in 2009.....and not like the newest alchemy bars but a sort of one...she has more than she had in 2009 for food..Chef's table option and like 2009 such great current service reports. I think either ship would be fine for a weekend or up to a week cruise. Just know not brand new...

Edited by sjn911

We booked the Paradise! I am a little nervous like I mentioned before being an older ship, etc.. but I will board with a positive attitude!!!:)

You will have a great time. Don't be nervous, just know that it is not a brand new ship. The crew is great and all you have to do is enjoy! No cooking or cleaning for you!

Check out the Serenity area, deck 9 aft below the Lido deck. On the Lido deck, go all the way aft and through the doors on either Port or Starboard side for a nice, quiet sitting area for your lido meals or drinks. Bar and Deli are close by. :)