Sugar Scrub

Loodlow

We upgraded to a spa balcony in January on the dream, and were give a small sample jar of sugar scrub. I just opened it, and I love the smell! There was no writing on the jar, and I wondered if anyone knew what kind it is, or at least what the scent is. Thanks ;)

When I got my sugar scrub from the spa they gave me a choice of 3 different scents... one had lavender in it, one had mint... I think the 3rd was something flowery... all 3 of the scents were distinctive, but I'm afraid I can't help with the names... I was told at the time that a lot of the spa products are proprietary for Carnival (there was a pillow spray that I just loved- can't find the same scent anywhere else just like it!)

When I got my sugar scrub from the spa they gave me a choice of 3 different scents... one had lavender in it, one had mint... I think the 3rd was something flowery... all 3 of the scents were distinctive, but I'm afraid I can't help with the names... I was told at the time that a lot of the spa products are proprietary for Carnival (there was a pillow spray that I just loved- can't find the same scent anywhere else just like it!)

'Shady, the Spa is a completely separate from Carnival The Spa is owned by Steiner International.

Use this t up in a timely basis. I waited to wrong and it kind of turned. The smell was no longer nice.

You could ask on the roll calls. The menu just says there was 6 choices. I got one on RCL in May. I went chocolate and I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums