Sky

pieshops

What the difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well open bar is only for drinks and does not include, water, specialty coffee. All inclusive means every thing including specialty dining, sodas, specialty coffee , water, DSC and such. The sky is open bar.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Well open bar is only for drinks and does not include, water, specialty coffee. All inclusive means every thing including specialty dining, sodas, specialty coffee , water, DSC and such. The sky is open bar.

Not strictly true. I'm a UK guest and all our NCL cruises are now AI. But this doesn't include specialty dining and only speciality coffees with meals. Water is only in the room.

But I get what you mean about the difference between open bar and AI. Thanks.

Thanks for the detailed info [emoji848]

I am sorry if I was I rude. I don't try to be. When I read your reply to the poster, it sounded like you meant "duh". Maybe if you had said that you would like to know that answer also, it might have sounded clearer. Again, I apologize.

We were on the Sky July this year to Cuba. Open Bar- specialty dining restaurants were ala carte pricing- they use to be a surcharge, but now pay as you eat. NO COFFEE MAKER IN OUR BALCONY ROOM. Bottled water and specialty coffee (espresso) was a charge. Charged a daily service charge of $18.99 a day per person.

We were on the Sky July this year to Cuba. Open Bar- specialty dining restaurants were ala carte pricing- they use to be a surcharge, but now pay as you eat. NO COFFEE MAKER IN OUR BALCONY ROOM. Bottled water and specialty coffee (espresso) was a charge. Charged a daily service charge of $18.99 a day per person.

So does the $18.99 include the gratuity of 18% I would normally pay for a beverage or did NCL raise the daily service charges for steward, waiter, etc. to $18.99?

It is disappointing that there is no coffee maker in balcony cabins.

I just booked a cruise on the Sky going to Cuba next year. I was sent info on the Unlimited Beverage Package for Norwegian Sky Open Bar Package.

All guests over 21 years of age will receive complimentary beverages which include designated spirits, cocktails, bottled beer, draft beer and wines by the glass. Also included are unlimited fountain soda and juices at all bars. lounges, restaurants, and Great Stirrup Cay.

Does not include mini bar purchases, bottled water, fresh squeezed juice, Lavazza coffee beverages, energy drinks or souvenir drinks. Also not included are room service, package sales, beer buckets, bottle wine, or designated Super Premium brands.

I am not sure about what drinks are included and what drinks are considered Super Premium, but I have lots of time to find out since I am not cruising until next year.

Hope this helps!

I just booked a cruise on the Sky going to Cuba next year. I was sent info on the Unlimited Beverage Package for Norwegian Sky Open Bar Package.

All guests over 21 years of age will receive complimentary beverages which include designated spirits, cocktails, bottled beer, draft beer and wines by the glass. Also included are unlimited fountain soda and juices at all bars. lounges, restaurants, and Great Stirrup Cay.

Does not include mini bar purchases, bottled water, fresh squeezed juice, Lavazza coffee beverages, energy drinks or souvenir drinks. Also not included are room service, package sales, beer buckets, bottle wine, or designated Super Premium brands.

I am not sure about what drinks are included and what drinks are considered Super Premium, but I have lots of time to find out since I am not cruising until next year.

Hope this helps!

Hi, Marylou! :)