Allure -Ultimate dining package

I bought this package for our upcoming cruise. Which restaurants on Allure are included for dinner /I know, there is Chops. Giovani´s, Izumi and 150 CP/, is it possible to book and eat elsewhere?

How many times can I book one restaurant from this package?

Which restaurants are included for lunch on sea days fom this package? The same like for dinner?

And last question. I have perk from CP balcony room - one lunch in Giovani´s or Sabor. Is it possible to use it and eat there on embarkation day?

In reading the fine print for Hibachi, it's not included in any of the packages, so I don't believe even with the Ultimate package one could have dinner there included in the package.

Correct! However the sushi side is available with the set allowance per person. The sushi side at lunch did have some non sushi options that were very tasty.

Sombra is also another good choice!

Correct! However the sushi side is available with the set allowance per person. The sushi side at lunch did have some non sushi options that were very tasty.

Sombra is also another good choice!

Do you mean Samba Grill? The Brazilian churrascaria style restaurant?

Or do you mean Sabor? The Mexican-ish restaurant?

Johnny Rockets (Lunch and Dinner time) is included in the ultimate dining as well.

Lunch options are Johnny Rockets and Sabor (both opened on port days but not as early as sea days). Chops Grill and Giovanni's are sea days only.

If you go to Giovanni's you might not want to use your "Central Park" perk as it is a different lunch menu than the menu you get with Ultimate Dining package. The CP perk menu had lasagna on it while that is not offered on either the standard lunch menu or dinner menu.

Thanks for advices, everything clear except last question "I have perk from CP balcony room - one lunch in Giovani´s or Sabor. Is it possible to use it and eat there on embarkation day?"

Thanks for advices, everything clear except last question "I have perk from CP balcony room - one lunch in Giovani´s or Sabor. Is it possible to use it and eat there on embarkation day?"

With the ultimate dining package your perk for having a CP balcony room does not matter as all meals at a specialty restaurant are covered under the UDP.

I understand that UDP covers lunches on sea days /two lunches/. My question was if there is possible to eat at Sabor or Giovanni´s first embarkation day like my perk from CP balcony booking.

I understand that UDP covers lunches on sea days /two lunches/. My question was if there is possible to eat at Sabor or Giovanni´s first embarkation day like my perk from CP balcony booking.

Your UDP package covers lunches whenever offered by a specialty restaurant.

Your UDP package covers lunches whenever offered by a specialty restaurant.

Are you sure there is valid for embarkation day too? In terms and conditions for UDP I read "Lunch in select specialty dining restaurants takes place only on sea days from the hours of 12:00PM to 2:00PM"

Are you sure there is valid for embarkation day too? In terms and conditions for UDP I read "Lunch in select specialty dining restaurants takes place only on sea days from the hours of 12:00PM to 2:00PM"

Virtually guaranteed it won't be open on embarkation day.

I'm on the Allure now with the Ultimate Dining Package. We had lunch at Chops on Day 1 and were the only customers. It was open Noon-1:30. Giovanni's was open Noon-1:30. Sabor was open 11:30-3. Johnny Rockets was open 11:30-3:30. We were told no reservations were needed for lunch and made all our dinner reservations just after boarding.

We're also in a Central Park balcony but are just using the Ultimate Dining Package. It has been a very pleasant experience so far, tried lots of new menu items. Had a couple of bottles of wine at 40 percent off as well.

Enjoy!