Princess UK shareholder benefit

petlady7

I have faxed my details twice and sent an email to Princess for my shareholder benefit to be applied to our account and after 12 days it is still not on my cruise personalizer , I have read here on cc that in America it gets applied after a few hours , not happy

We sail 22nd February I had faxed the info to both Princess and P&O for a cruise in April a few weeks ago, got an e.mail back from P&O within:) days but still nothing from Princess so rang today and was told there was a backlog with them, said they would look into it and within two hours had an e.mail registering my credit so I think a phone call is the only way to get things moving, can't see why it is so difficult to get a response from them, good luck

Sue

Did you look on your online invoice/billing statement? If you booked with a TA you cannot access this info.

If booked with a TA its listed in the booking/personalizer and can be seen by the passenger under credits, at least here in the US it can.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

In the US it is usually quite quick.

Faxed a request in for a mid March cruise yesterday. It did show up today. I have never had a problem with it taking more then a day or two as long as I have sent the following within 60 days of cruise departure:

1. Attached a cover letter that includes, in addition to my name:

Cruise Booking number

Voyage Number

Destination

Voyage Length

Departure Date

Ship Name

2. The page of my most recent brokerage statement (with the account number blacked out) that shows the CCL stock position. The statement is the one from the first of the month in which I am making the submission. For example I used January 1 statement for the Jan 26 submission.

I have run into problems when I have submitted prior to the final payment date (75 days) or have used a brokerage statement dated prior to 90 days before the cruise date. In that case I did not get any reponse, just not posted.

Edited by RDC1

• 1 year later...
Can the shareholder benefit be used towards the drinks package?

ALL on board credit (OBC) can be used for any purchase you make on the ship with the exception of Future Cruise Deposits (FCD).

Non-refundable OBC is used first. If you have any refundable OBC, it will be subtracted after all non-refundable is used up.

Left over refundable OBC is generally mailed by check (looks like junk mail, so beware) from 2-6 weeks after the cruise. If the refundable OBC is less than $25, you can go to Passenger Services on the last day of the cruise and request cash.

The rules in the UK may a slightly different, but should be pretty close.