Carnival Sunshine Steakhouse Location?

jordanaire

Can someone tell me on which deck the steakhouse is located on the Sunshine? I checked the deck plans but must be overlooking it. Thanks!

Like others have said it is on deck 4 mid-ship, I have eaten over 100 times in Carnivals Steakhouses, for me the one on the Sunshine is the worst layout of all of them, the bar is in a separate area, there are two rooms for the dining area one is more like for overflows, the room is not much for ambiance, the windows look out onto the stark white, brightly lit walking area for the crew and lifeboats. Also it is very hard for the servers as most everything is one deck down they have to go there for all but the main coarse from the cooks.

Like others have said it is on deck 4 mid-ship, I have eaten over 100 times in Carnivals Steakhouses, for me the one on the Sunshine is the worst layout of all of them, the bar is in a separate area, there are two rooms for the dining area one is more like for overflows, the room is not much for ambiance, the windows look out onto the stark white, brightly lit walking area for the crew and lifeboats. Also it is very hard for the servers as most everything is one deck down they have to go there for all but the main coarse from the cooks.

check it out

I wasn't talking about any review, I was responding to where the Steakhouse was located and the rest of my post was what I felt about it.

I think I understood your comment. It is not a big deal, but my comment was in reference to your commenting on what the staff has to do, which I assume you meant in bringing you your food.

For the record, a lot of Carnival ship MDR's have the cooking done on another level.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
Is the menu the same every night in the specialty dining rooms? Is there anyway you can see the menus ahead of time to know what night you want to go there?

It is the same every night in the specialty restaurants. It is available on the website I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is the menu the same every night in the specialty dining rooms? Is there anyway you can see the menus ahead of time to know what night you want to go there?
What we do is to go to Guest Services after boarding and ask to see the week's menus. Then we pick what night we want to go to the steakhouse then make reservations. Have never had any issues doing this.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Forums mobile app