Dock or Tender?

Is there a way to find out ahead of time, whether your ship will be at the dock or need to tender in on the various ports of call for a given sailing? I'm most interested in our Saint John New Brunswick port of call next month, but am interested if there's a way to find out in general.

Thanks!

It used to be on the booking confirmation, but I just looked at mine for our fall Canada/NE cruise and it doesn't say. But, I'm pretty sure that's not a tender port. There is one our itinerary, but I don't think it's St John.

It used to be on the booking confirmation, but I just looked at mine for our fall Canada/NE cruise and it doesn't say. But, I'm pretty sure that's not a tender port. There is one our itinerary, but I don't think it's St John.

Thanks! How about Bar Harbor? We have reservations with Olie's Trolly to Acadia, and am wondering if we need to account for a tender ride in when planning departure from the ship for this excursion.

Is there a way to find out ahead of time, whether your ship will be at the dock or need to tender in on the various ports of call for a given sailing? I'm most interested in our Saint John New Brunswick port of call next month, but am interested if there's a way to find out in general.

Thanks!

It says whether you are docked or tendered in your cruise docs. If they aren't available yet, the information is available if you look at your itinerary on the website. If you click on explore this itinerary, scroll down each day and beside the day number, it will say if you are docked or tendering or cruising.

Saint John is docked and Bar Harbor is tendered to address the ports you have listed.

Look in your e-docs.

Bar harbor was a tender port the last time we visited. However, St. John, home of reversing falls rapids was a dock. There is a Saint John, and a St. John. So it’s easy to get confused. The last time we visited St. John, Newfoundland, we docked. But I think it was originally a tender, and we found out about it docking after embarking.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It says whether you are docked or tendered in your cruise docs. If they aren't available yet, the information is available if you look at your itinerary on the website. If you click on explore this itinerary, scroll down each day and beside the day number, it will say if you are docked or tendering or cruising.

Saint John is docked and Bar Harbor is tendered to address the ports you have listed.

Thank you!

Thanks! How about Bar Harbor? We have reservations with Olie's Trolly to Acadia, and am wondering if we need to account for a tender ride in when planning departure from the ship for this excursion.

Bar Harbor is tendered. I think St. John is docked