Help with changing cabins and drink packages

We have 3 cabins booked for Oct. sailing on Oasis. Originally I had my wife in one with my daughter in law and my son in with me in order to take advantage of C & A discount. As it turns out we got a rate that was better and the discount doesn't apply, so I had my TA switch my son and my wife to avoid having to do so onboard. Well, I bought the drink package for my son during a 30% sale. Lo and behold the drink package didn't switch, and is now attached to my wife. I called Royal Caribbean and they say that they couldn't do anything about it. That I'd either have to cancel and repurchase or try to get it switched on board. It will cost over $80 to cancel and repurchase, and I don't trust I can get it changed on board, and that also defeats the purpose of switching them in the first place.

I have cruised with Royal 24 times, just returned from a 12 night Baltic, have 3 Crown Lofts in Oct. and then another 8 night in Jan. in a JS. Seems that they could be a bit more helpful. I'm obviously unhappy about this ticky tacky move. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or has a phone number or email address that I can use to try and resolve this.

Thanks.

We have 3 cabins booked for Oct. sailing on Oasis. Originally I had my wife in one with my daughter in law and my son in with me in order to take advantage of C & A discount. As it turns out we got a rate that was better and the discount doesn't apply, so I had my TA switch my son and my wife to avoid having to do so onboard. Well, I bought the drink package for my son during a 30% sale. Lo and behold the drink package didn't switch, and is now attached to my wife. I called Royal Caribbean and they say that they couldn't do anything about it. That I'd either have to cancel and repurchase or try to get it switched on board. It will cost over $80 to cancel and repurchase, and I don't trust I can get it changed on board, and that also defeats the purpose of switching them in the first place.

I have cruised with Royal 24 times, just returned from a 12 night Baltic, have 3 Crown Lofts in Oct. and then another 8 night in Jan. in a JS. Seems that they could be a bit more helpful. I'm obviously unhappy about this ticky tacky move. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this or has a phone number or email address that I can use to try and resolve this.

Thanks.

So sorry to hear of your troubles! Try this email: royalguestrelations@rccl.com

I had an issue with a recent reservation and they were very responsive and I was pleased with the resolution.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks. That's what I'm afraid of. Might just change them back and get new keys when we board.

That sounds like the best idea. Switch them back then once onboard switch it to the way you want it. You might be able to actually switch it in the system and not just do the extra key thing.