Luggae Tag Holders

Haven't been on a cruise in awhile so the print your own luggage tags is new to me. Rather than just staple them on can someone suggest a good place to find some sort of holder? Guess I could do a search for something but wanted to see if people have one brand that seems to holdup better. Thanks!

Haven't been on a cruise in awhile so the print your own luggage tags is new to me. Rather than just staple them on can someone suggest a good place to find some sort of holder? Guess I could do a search for something but wanted to see if people have one brand that seems to holdup better. Thanks!

Amazon has them. Search for luggage tag holders for cruise ships. I have the narrow ones with zip seal and steel loops. Have been using them for 2 years. Love them!!

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/GreatShield-Luggage-Weatherproof-Caribbean-Celebrity/dp/B074T36FS1/ref=sr_1_4_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1529521681&sr=8-4-spons&keywords=royal+caribbean+luggage+tag+holder&psc=1

We like the kind with the metal loops and metal grommets.

We have the same ones Clarea linked on Amazon and we loved them. They looked nice and held up well.

I also put one on our backpacks that we took out of the room just in case we were separated from them maybe they would make their way back to our cabin. (I tucked them inside.)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Buy them here on CC and support the site. That's what I did. Just buy the large size and everything fits.

Not sure why they make it so hard to find the "shop" area. But click at the top of the page "more" and it will show "Cruise Critic Store."