Best beach clubs with clearest water ?

Cece09

We will be in cozumel in a couple of weeks and I’m having a hard time deciding which beach club to visit. I’m visiting with my husband and 4 children ages 8 to 17.

I’ve researched Mr. Sanchos and paradise beach . They both look great , but I’ve read a lot of posts about pB having murky muddy water.

I’ve been to cozumel a couple of times , but my children have never been. I would like for them to experience the beautiful coz water along with having things to do.

Also I’ve been seeing things about some dangerous activity in cozumel and I’m wondering is it still safe for us to take a taxi from the port area?

Any and all suggestions welcome!

Thanks in advance 😀

It is hard to predict the condition of the water on any day due to weather, but Paradise Beach is a great place with a tremendous pool also. The food is good, the staff is great and the facilities (restrooms) and grounds are excellent.

It is hard to predict the condition of the water on any day due to weather, but Paradise Beach is a great place with a tremendous pool also. The food is good, the staff is great and the facilities (restrooms) and grounds are excellent.
And safety via taxi isn't an issue. The trouble has been with the ferries which dock in Playa del Carmen on the mainland. If one beach on the West side has murky water, all the other beaches will have murky water.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

And safety via taxi isn't an issue. The trouble has been with the ferries which dock in Playa del Carmen on the mainland. If one beach on the West side has murky water, all the other beaches will have murky water.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

Thank you very much!

Do we just get a taxi from the port area and pay when we get there?

Thank you very much!

Do we just get a taxi from the port area and pay when we get there?

Yes for a PAYG at both.

You can reserve Mr Sanchos AI for $5 direct from site and from certain broker sites for $5 less pp overall.

Most of the popular beach clubs (PB, Sanchos, Nachi, etc. ) are lined up along the same side of the island - if the currents are causing water issues at one, it will likely affect all. Same thing with seaweed and other water issues.

Taxi fares will be listed on a board near the cab line for your pier - for 6 of you you'll need a van taxi and the fare should be about $25+ each way.

For the AI side of Sanchos I would follow the above advice and make reservations/pay your deposit. For pay as you go PB, IMHO, offers better facilities and a HUGE pool - $3 admission/chair rental. Extra fee at both for the water toys - let your kiddos wear themselves out while you sip one more margarita! :cool:

I have been to a lot of the beaches in Cozumel and try to go some place different each time. We recently went to Paradise and it was so beautiful.

Check out my signature line and you can click on the links under Cozumel and see my reviews. They are loaded with tons of pictures of all the places. :)

I have been to a lot of the beaches in Cozumel and try to go some place different each time. We recently went to Paradise and it was so beautiful.

Check out my signature line and you can click on the links under Cozumel and see my reviews. They are loaded with tons of pictures of all the places. :)

What was your fav beach in Cozumel

Sent from my iPhone using Forums