Passion Island

MizDemeanor

I am not seeing much about this excursion on these boards. We have done Mr Sanchos twice and really liked it but am open to trying something new and similar.

Does anyone have an comments on Passion Island and what it was like in terms of service and atmoshphere and what it offered?

Mitsugirly is a frequent poster and has a photo intensive review of Passion Island linked in her signature - along with reviews of Money Bar, Paradise Beach, Playa Mia, Chanks, Nachi, etc. I wish I could spend as much time cruising as she does! ;)

Use the search feature (upper right side of the board) to find her posts. Good luck! :D

• 2 weeks later...
We have ben to Passion Island twice, and it is grear. We had our two teenage daughters with us and they loved it. My wife and I are going again in March we liked it so much. Great time.

Question.....are there bar runners or do we go to the bar and order drinks?

Thanks!

yes there are.give a couple dollars and they will bring you drinks.bring your own insulated cup for beer and cocktails.food is buffet style.line up and while there grab another drink.i found the water at the beach to be murky due to wave action there.not sure if it's like that all the time.:cool:

• 1 month later...

We were just there and loved it! We booked the all-inclusive package through Princess. Very nice boat ride out. The staff was very friendly, the food was good, and we enjoyed the drinks. I can confirm french fries on the buffet, but not sure I saw chicken nuggets. I will say the guacamole was great! Beautiful beach. I would go back!