Navigator Panoramic Ocean View

Myself, DH and our DD are thinking of booking Navigator of a Seas Panoramic Ocean View cabin on deck 12, but can't find an information or pictures since Navigators dry dock. The only information we can find is from the Royal website which is not a lot.

Any information or pictures would be greatly appreciated.

We saw a Panoramic Ocean View (really nice) and a Family Panoramic Ocean View (amazing) on our cabin crawl. Here are a few pictures:

Panoramic Ocean View

DSC01054W-L.jpg

Family Panoramic Ocean View

DSC01064W-L.jpg

DSC01066W-L.jpg

DSC01059W-L.jpg

DSC01068W-L.jpg

DSC01067W-L.jpg

We were the first one's to sleep on the bed in our cabin, because they just opened them up on the 2/23 sailing. We loved it. Bright, LOT"S of closet space, huge drawers and extra big TV. You can walk right out to some chaise lounges right down the hall from the room on deck 12, one floor down to the spa.

We prefer to be aft, so we wouldn't book it again, but only for that reason.

I would recommend it, if you like to be forward.

We were the first one's to sleep on the bed in our cabin, because they just opened them up on the 2/23 sailing. We loved it. Bright, LOT"S of closet space, huge drawers and extra big TV. You can walk right out to some chaise lounges right down the hall from the room on deck 12, one floor down to the spa.

Which cabin were you in? I have booked 1864 for a future sailing.

Thanks for the photos! Has anyone seen the large panoramic? The size of the room and amount of floor-to-ceiling window is much more than the standard but curious on impressions from those that have seen it.

David

Thanks for the photos! Has anyone seen the large panoramic? The size of the room and amount of floor-to-ceiling window is much more than the standard but curious on impressions from those that have seen it.

David

Are you talking about the new Family Panoramic on Deck 12? If so, that's what most of the pictures are of, and I thought it was incredible. Much more like a suite (without the frou-frou finishings) than a regular cabin.

• 1 month later...

I like to be in the aft part of the ship as well. Were there massive differences in motion being up that high in the front?

-RP27

• 1 month later...
Does anyone know if they require the curtains to be closed at night in these cabins like the forward ov cabins below with portholes?

Don't know for sure, but I don't think you can see the windows on these staterooms from the bridge, like they can see the forward OV staterooms.

Don't know for sure, but I don't think you can see the windows on these staterooms from the bridge, like they can see the forward OV staterooms.

That is my thought too and they are probably tinted better.

Are you going to be on Sept 14? We have a larger panoramic on that sailing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is my thought too and they are probably tinted better.

Are you going to be on Sept 14? We have a larger panoramic on that sailing.

We were booked on 9/7 and 9/14, but ended up cancelling the 9/14 cruise. Sorry I will miss that one, nice folks on the roll call.

• 4 weeks later...
Is it a lot more expensive for panoramic room on deck 12?? I am booking an interior room on deck 7.

The P2 (panoramic OV) staterooms are the highest catergory of OV staterooms, so are usually more expensive than inside staterooms.

Is it a lot more expensive for panoramic room on deck 12?? I am booking an interior room on deck 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes more expensive than an inside cabin and also more expensive than a standard oceanview cabin. You can do a mock booking to check the prices.