List of chartered cruises?

KarimaJ

I remember a while ago someone posted a link to all NCL chartered cruises for the next year or so. Now I can’t seem to find it, does anyone have it? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don’t know if this is what you are looking for but this is under ‘music themed cruises’.

https://www.ncl.com/theme-cruises

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Also check out https://www.sixthman.net/ They have several charter cruises for the Jade and Pearl this year as well as in early 2019 posted on their website. They have the Pearl chartered a lot in January & February. NCL seems to have a scheduling conflict/problem for the Pearl next year, NCL is showing 10 night eastern Caribbean sailings on the Pearl Jan. 27 - Feb. 7 and a Feb 7 - 17 that you can book via their website or through a TA or PCC. The Sixthman charters are during this same timeframe. Odd.

Thanks all! Did you happen to see 9 Night Big Nude Boat? Carnival Sunshine. I wonder if that is really a clothing optional cruise [emoji15]

About 6 years ago we were in Freedom of the Seas on the cruise following a nude cruise. The crew had some stories! I must have used 2,300 medical grade disinfecting wipes !