MSC SEASIDE REVIEW April 14 sailing

MiamiSpartan

Just been reading elsewhere that on your sailing they were taking power strips off people and hair curling tongues off women.

Any chance you saw or heard anything about this ?

They didn’t take my power strip. And since my husband is follicly challenged, I would not know about the curling irons. [emoji854][emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just booked our first MSC last week and seem to have the same dilemma. Both the website and MSC rep says there are only 2 dining times to pick from (5:30-7:30 and 7:45-9:45). Which do you pick if you want a 7:15 or 7:30 slot?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

OK good....so I don't feel so bad for missing the 715 dining slot when we booked.....not sure how to get that time....Maybe your TA could assist...?

OK...So today was my first day back at work, and I was seriously pissed that no one brought me a cocktail when 5:00rolled around.....🤬🤬🤬[emoji483][emoji483]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sorry :whiskey-glass::beer-toast::tropical-drink::wine-glass: better late then never. :D

Tony

I didn't read every comment, so apologies if this question has already been covered. But did you book specific cabins or were you on an inside guarantee? That's a heck of an upgrade!

Inside guarantee. Yes it was!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Originally posted by stacymills99 We just booked our first MSC last week and seem to have the same dilemma. Both the website and MSC rep says there are only 2 dining times to pick from (5:30-7:30 and 7:45-9:45). Which do you pick if you want a 7:15 or 7:30 slot?

There are 3 dining times now in each of Ipanema and Seashore, 5.15.7.15 and 9.15 in Ipanema and 5.30, 7.30 and 9.30 in Seashore.

Just been reading elsewhere that on your sailing they were taking power strips off people and hair curling tongues off women.

Any chance you saw or heard anything about this ?

!!!?Where did you read this, Sidari?

I must have my curling iron. I know this issue seems to surface every once in a while, but it's usually people who read it on their website, but not from someone who actually had it happen.:eek:

Can anyone who has sailed on Seaside tell me how strict they check your bags when you return from shore excursions? We are stopping in St Maarten, San Juan and Nassau and wondered if we could bring back food/drinks from town?