Norwegian Jade

This was my first time cruising with NCL and I absolutely loved it!! The ultimate beverage package was worth every penny it pays for itself! I had made friendships on this cruise that will last a lifetime! The food was delicious. My only complaint is my Steak from their steak house Cagneys. I understand rib eyes have fat on them. Mine was just so tough I couldn’t cut through it with my knife. Teppanyaki is a must do when you are on the boat but book that ASAP as it fills up! The bars were great I love the bartenders I made friends with! My only real complaint is around 10:30-11 there were children in the lounge and the nightclub. Security did not enforce the 18 and older rule.

Overall my trip was wonderful and I will definitely cruise with Norwegian again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm not a fan of rib eye steaks because of the amount of fat. On your next cruise be sure to send any steak that is too tough or not cooked properly back to the kitchen. I prefer the filet mignon at Cagney's. It sounds like you had a great cruise on the Jade.

I'm not a fan of rib eye steaks because of the amount of fat. On your next cruise be sure to send any steak that is too tough or not cooked properly back to the kitchen. I prefer the filet mignon at Cagney's. It sounds like you had a great cruise on the Jade.

Lesson learned lol. I just never had that big of an issue before with it. I did! The ports were fun! This was my 30th birthday cruise and I met someone celebrating their 21st so it was a big party lol

Our Feb 7, 2019 cruise out of Tampa has been cancelled. NCL said ship is now in charter. Guess we will be going out of NY on the Gem Feb 25 - March 8, 2019.

The jade is??? At least they gave you an alternative. My ship was supposed to go to islands that were affected by the hurricane and they re routed it. They made the right call