FCO Airport Immigration

The Wood Duck

I agree with euro cruiser and Keith1010 as the only line through security is for everyone. I also have never seen so many folks going through that security line. Even here in Atlanta, there is no way near the crowds.

How much time is needed to get through immigration and security at FCO? Cruise transfer or private car?

Thank you

Are you talking about departing? If so, the usual recommendation for flights back to the US is to arrive 3 hours in advance, due to security procedures and generally long lines. For within-EU flights, 2 hours should be sufficient.

Please elaborate?

http://www.adr.it/web/aeroporti-di-roma-en-/e-commerce-services

Used it last year after cruise. It is available for Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 only.

You can select Departure or Arrival.

Also, can confirm Business Class access to Priority channel, but it may very well depend on which Terminal. I used it for a BA flight to LHR

I've heard of an express pass that can be purchased to "fast track" the process when leaving Rome, but not on arrival. Can you give any info?

According to the FCO web site the Welcome VIP service, which includes the fast track, is temporarily suspended.

http://www.adr.it/web/aeroporti-di-roma-en-/personalised-assistance

When it is operational it allows you to buy a fast track through security for €5:

Fast Track access vouchers can be purchased at Aeroporti di Roma information desks located at T1 and T3 in the departure area, or directly online, filling the module at this page

Fast Track channel for security controls at T1 and T3:

5 euros per passenger (free for passengers between 0 and 12 years’ old, if accompanied by a paying adult).

Above quotes from the web site, link above.