Stuff for kids to do on Magic

Does the Magic have anything for kids that does not include them in the clubs? Perhaps that the whole family could participate in, or that we can bring them to and sit in..(we've done pizza making, science experiment, escape room etc on other ships)..I know there is a rope course and water slides.

Thanks

Some of the trivia is very family-friendly. We went to check out the Harry Potter trivia while on board. There's also the library stocked with books and board games. Located within the Sports Square area are other assorted games like Giant Jenga, Giant Chess, Table Tennis, Foosball, and corn hole. There's so family karaoke in Ocean Plaza on Sea Days amongst other things.

Also, the Red Frog Pub has foosball and table shuffleboard, as well as a few other games. And don't forget the Movies on deck every evening -- there are a lot of family friendly options.

There are family events in the kids club. Sorry I don't remember the details but if you can find the kids schedules online it should indicate on there, it may be in the cruise compass as well. I do remember there was usually one a day at around 5:30, which was bad timing for us going to dinner. .

The trivia games in ocean plaza and the Hasbro game show in big theater are fun for the kids (sit up front for a better chance of the kids being picked to participate). The ropes course, mini golf, fooseball, outdoor physical fitness course, giant chess (never too soon to start them in chess), in the library there are many board games and many people in there to get a good game going (or just your family), card games (bring your own or get CCL deck of cards, movies on deck at the big screen with popcorn, pool, water slides and splash zone...bring a good book to read...if they are little then they will love the dress up parade in the kids club (if they go just a couple of times). Take them to a tea party in the MDR, they have many interactive kid things in the main lobby (ie: making paper airplanes and then have a contest to see which one flies the farthest), behind the scenes tour if they are old enough to appreciate it...eat lots of ice cream....

The trivia games in ocean plaza and the Hasbro game show in big theater are fun for the kids (sit up front for a better chance of the kids being picked to participate). The ropes course, mini golf, fooseball, outdoor physical fitness course, giant chess (never too soon to start them in chess), in the library there are many board games and many people in there to get a good game going (or just your family), card games (bring your own or get CCL deck of cards, movies on deck at the big screen with popcorn, pool, water slides and splash zone...bring a good book to read...if they are little then they will love the dress up parade in the kids club (if they go just a couple of times). Take them to a tea party in the MDR, they have many interactive kid things in the main lobby (ie: making paper airplanes and then have a contest to see which one flies the farthest), behind the scenes tour if they are old enough to appreciate it...eat lots of ice cream....

That sounds great, they are 11 & 12..so most of those will be perfect!

• 2 months later...
Does the Magic have anything for kids that does not include them in the clubs? Perhaps that the whole family could participate in, or that we can bring them to and sit in..(we've done pizza making, science experiment, escape room etc on other ships)..I know there is a rope course and water slides.

Thanks

There is the always fun "how tall of a cone can you make before it falls over and makes a big mess everywhere competition" at the soft serve machine, the "hey lets push all the buttons on the elevator" game, the ever popular "lets all sit on the landing of a busy stairway and get in everybody's way", and last but not least the "lets see who can laugh the loudest in the comedy club" challenge. While I have witnessed all that (and it has never bothered me all that much...my kids probably did it as well) my point is kids the age will always find something to do.