Carnival Sunshine Naming Ceremony and Inaugural US Cruise

Sargent_Schultz

Sarge I enjoy your reviews especially your photos. I see that you take a lot of photos in the showroom. I have tried also but have been accosted by crew that told me that it is prohibited to take photos for copyright legal reasons. How do you do it? We were asked to give up our photos on the Splendor two weeks ago.

I generally try to follow the rules and if they say no photography I usually don't.

In any event, I also usually try to be unobtrusive - e.g. not use a flash or block the views of other.

I don't notice all that copyright jazz on other cruise lines so not sure how accurate that is, anyway.

Believe it on not, once or twice I've been told to knock it off. They have been enforcing more in recent times.

Welcome to Sea Day 1

The view from our window

IMG_1074_Zyde.jpg

Time to try the Sea Day Brunch (formerly Punchliner)

An omelet with a side of non-hockey puck hash browns. and it looks like a bahama mama, too.

IMG_1076_Zyde.jpg

I'm not sure about this gobbledygook - I'll guess huevos rancheros with a side of sausage

IMG_1078_Zyde.jpg

My hey pork chop!

IMG_1079_Zyde.jpg

and a double chocolate brownie desert

IMG_1081_Zyde.jpg

IMG_1083_Zyde.jpg

I messed up and was a little late to the cooking demonstration in the steakhouse. Those are usually good for a lunch made of tasty samples. Alas, no room at the inn. I did insist on at least taking a picture.

IMG_1087_Zyde.jpg

IMG_1089_Zyde.jpg

[/url]

another pass by Bonsai

IMG_1088_Zyde.jpg

Shore Excursions desk

IMG_1090_Zyde.jpg

Yep, they got 'em

IMG_1091_Zyde.jpg

Welcome to Sea Day 1

The view from our window

IMG_1074_Zyde.jpg

Time to try the Sea Day Brunch (formerly Punchliner)

An omelet with a side of non-hockey puck hash browns. and it looks like a bahama mama, too.

IMG_1076_Zyde.jpg

I'm not sure about this gobbledygook - I'll guess huevos rancheros with a side of sausage

IMG_1078_Zyde.jpg

My hey pork chop!

IMG_1079_Zyde.jpg

and a double chocolate brownie desert

IMG_1081_Zyde.jpg

IMG_1083_Zyde.jpg

So is that an aft room?

Good morning Sarge, hope you are having a great day! Can you tell me if there are magnifying mirrors either in the bath area or the any other area of the cabins? We have an aft balcony, if that makes a difference.

PS, this time next week I will be relaxing pool side with a fru fru drink in hand! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Good morning Sarge, hope you are having a great day! Can you tell me if there are magnifying mirrors either in the bath area or the any other area of the cabins? We have an aft balcony, if that makes a difference.

They did not have magnifying mirrors in the bathrooms (not on the Destiny either)

They no longer had the full length mirrors behind the closet doors.

We were lucky. We got to go to the Liquid Lounge for our Muster Drill....seats and all:)

Mine was on deck. I did notice that there were not enough lifeboats and that life rafts could be used. Probably because of the extra passengers. As we were headed across the Atlantic I kept that snippet of information to myself.

Mine was on deck. I did notice that there were not enough lifeboats and that life rafts could be used. Probably because of the extra passengers. As we were headed across the Atlantic I kept that snippet of information to myself.

I think there are probably enough. They changed out some of the smaller lifeboats for the humongous ones. They certainly increased lifeboat capacity.

You take really nice pcitures.

Thank you.

PS, this time next week I will be relaxing pool side with a fru fru drink in hand! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you. Nope, none that I saw. Enjoy your cruise!