Best way to see maho beach?

vwrestler171

Go to pinel inlet an island off st Martin by far the best beach for kids- no waves/snorkeling/kayaking- just get cab and they will pick you up at 3:30 when you get to dock a small boat will take you there- you can get chairs and umbrella + they have restaurants- look at online- the best place to go

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We took our 3 kids, we shared a taxi van with 2 other coulee and spent the day on the beach there. Ordered food & drinks thru the day from a server from 1 of the restaurants who walked the beach all day, even provided a few umbrellas for the sun sensitive. The taxi driver came back at agreed time to bring us back to the ship. An excellent day!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did Bernards SXM a couple of weeks ago and were absolutely delighted. It's a guided tour of the island and we got about 40 mins at Maho beach when most planes were scheduled to land. I was with my 2 kids (9 and 2) and it worked well for us.

How much was this?

We did Bernards SXM a couple of weeks ago and were absolutely delighted. It's a guided tour of the island and we got about 40 mins at Maho beach when most planes were scheduled to land. I was with my 2 kids (9 and 2) and it worked well for us.

Question for you.....how many people in your tour group with Bernards? I just booked their Tour 1 for our group of six. Curious how many others may join us.

• 2 weeks later...

Does this allow time for shopping in town before getting back to the ship ? Our ship leaves at 5pm.

Does this allow time for shopping in town before getting back to the ship ? Our ship leaves at 5pm.

Have toured with Bernard's twice and yes they will drop you for shopping at front/back street but then you are on your own to get back to the ship. From there you can take the ferry or walk.... I'd say it's about a 30 min walk

My favorite excursion ever. We've used Bernard's Tours twice and you won't be disappointed. His website is bernardstours.com. Last time we had the Mailman as our driver and he was so entertaining and informative. Our group of 18 (ages 8-65) had a wonderful time. Orient Beach is beautiful and airplane beach might be my most favorite place on Earth. Mailman even got the kids in our group right up against the fence to feel the blast when the planes were taking off (I've read from some people not to do this) but we loved hanging on to the fence for dear life - lol. You can tell they love what they do and they know the times to get to Maho beach to see planes come in and take off. Hope that helps and that you have fun.

What's the status of the sand at Maho beach? We skipped this beach last year (Jan 2016) because there was a storm that wiped out a lot of the beach. Is this still true this year? We'll be there in less than a week in a half :)

We were there in November and it had really eroded. However, they must had added some more sand because check it out now.

http://www.mahobeachcam.com