Adventure Ocean on Brilliance of the Seas

Hi guys,

I will be sailing BOS on October with my 2,5 year old daughter. Is is possible for her to use Adventure Ocean facilities with me or my husband? I guess she is too young to be on her own.

Thanks.

As other's said not possible. My youngest was 2, others 5 and 9, brought GMA/Papa with us one cruise, other cruise she just stayed with me. Was lucky as 100% pottie trained, no pull-ups. We'd watch show's up in balcony and she even loved Karaoke. Take her out in PJ's to PU the older kids from kid's program. Life of a single parent...

Yes, they have Royal Babies and Tots, its a nominal fee per hour, plan to sign up on Day 1 .

I am really sorry for the confusion, english is not my first language.

What I really need is a play area where she can spend some time playing under my supervision. I don’t think she would stay without me or even if they would take her, since she doesn’t speak or understand english.

What I really need is a play area where she can spend some time playing under my supervision. I don’t think she would stay without me or even if they would take her, since she doesn’t speak or understand english.

I was just on Radiance - sister ship to Brilliance. According to the Royal Babies and Tots schedule, they had “Open Play” hours for both sea and port days. For sea days, the “open play” was scheduled from 12:15pm - 6:30pm. During open play, families can bring their children (under 3) to nursery and play with them. So, I would imagine the same is true on Brilliance - although the hours may be different.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was just on Radiance - sister ship to Brilliance. According to the Royal Babies and Tots schedule, they had “Open Play” hours for both sea and port days. For sea days, the “open play” was scheduled from 12:15pm - 6:30pm. During open play, families can bring their children (under 3) to nursery and play with them. So, I would imagine the same is true on Brilliance - although the hours may be different.

Thanks for your response. This is exactly what I need. Let’s hope it works the same way at Brilliance!

• 1 month later...

It always surprises me that they don't have a traditional playground on ships. My daughter will be 6 when we take her on her first cruise this Nov. I'm not sure she'll stay at the kids club without us, but we'll see.

It always surprises me that they don't have a traditional playground on ships. My daughter will be 6 when we take her on her first cruise this Nov. I'm not sure she'll stay at the kids club without us, but we'll see.

The bigger ships have some play areas like this. On Harmony, they have a climbing area near the aqua theater. On NCL, they have rope courses.

If you are sailing on RCI, they often have open house the first night. Take her to that. On our son’s first few cruises, he only went to kids club if he met a friend.