Favorite brand of flip flops?

winediva

We spend so much time poolside, I'm thinking of getting a new pair of flip flops, but was shocked by all of the choices/styles/brands! Anyone swear by a particular brand or style?

I saw everything from Coach, Crocs, Juicy, Cole Haan, Steve Madden, Gucci, Michael Kors to Old Navy! So confused!!!!

We spend so much time poolside, I'm thinking of getting a new pair of flip flops, but was shocked by all of the choices/styles/brands! Anyone swear by a particular brand or style?

I saw everything from Coach, Crocs, Juicy, Cole Haan, Steve Madden, Gucci, Michael Kors to Old Navy! So confused!!!!

You may want to post this on the Main/Fashion Board of Cruise Critic.

Yellow Box flip-flops are the most comfortable I have ever worn, plus they're incredibly cute!! I usually don't like wearing flip-flops because the thing that goes between my toes bothers me..... not so with Yellow Box! My daughter and granddaughters put me on to them and now I have six pairs in various styles and colors. Plus they are very reasonably priced.

Cool! I'll check out all of those brands. I saw Havaianas and Yellow Box on ebay for pretty reasonable prices.

And I have way too many cute shoes I want to wear in the dining room. No worries on a formal and flip flop combo for me :).

Teva Mush are number one for me, followed closely by Montrail Molokini. I've also bought several pairs of Havianas on Ebay and they're comfortable once they're broken in. I think the Teva Mush and Montrail Molokinis are better though as they have more support and more cushion. The Old Navy ones are too hard and the toe thingy on the Crocs are too thick for me.

I do suggest that you get some flipflops with traction on the sole as the pool areas on ships get slippery!! Yes, I speak from experience here :o

I avoid the pool areas for exactly that reason. I have no desire to slide almost the entire length of the pool deck again so I second the idea of making sure your flip flops have good traction!

Archived