Orlando to Port Canaveral

pammesue

Do any of the shuttles from the airport to the terminal stop anywhere? I want to stop at a convenience store to bring some water onboard. Is this possible or what do you think my options would be?

An Uber or taxi from the airport seems to be pretty expensive.

No, they're not going to stop unless you book a private shuttle and ask them to. Honestly, you'd be better off with Uber or even a one-way car rental. You could stop at Publix that's about 10 minutes from the pier, then drop off the rental and get their shuttle to the ship.

Exactly why we usually rent a car one way pre-cruise - allows us to stay, dine and shop where we want. We prefer to stay in Orlando (1000's of hotels in every price range) and drive to PC the morning of the cruise. Drop the car off and ride the free shuttle to the port - easy. ;)

PS - the water on the ship is as good as or better than what you'll get out of the tap; just pack a refillable water bottle.

Do any of the shuttles from the airport to the terminal stop anywhere? I want to stop at a convenience store to bring some water onboard. Is this possible or what do you think my options would be?

Just FYI...if you buy a case of water you cannot slap a luggage tag on it for delivery to your room. The porters at Canaveral will not accept it.

So if you purchase a lot plan on packing them in a bag that can be checked or you will be schlepping it around with you until the rooms open around 1:00-1:30...

I’m sure the shuttle driver and the other passenger’s on your shuttle will have no problem stopping at a convenience store so that you can purchase water.[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

FYI- You are not allowed to bring bottled water on any Carnival ships

FYI- You are not allowed to bring bottled water on any Carnival ships

OMG thats right. I had totally forgotten that! Do they make cans of water? They do let you bring a certain amount of canned beverages aboard right?

OMG thats right. I had totally forgotten that! Do they make cans of water? They do let you bring a certain amount of canned beverages aboard right?

You can purchase a 12 pack of water from the Fun Shop online for $4.99. I have only seen sparkling water in cans but you are allowed to take 1- 12 pack of cans per person