Millennium 3134

zelker

Considering booking our first OV (as opposed to our usual suites) but in the "secret hallway" that runs along the starboard side of the Conference Center. Does anyone know if 3134 has the bed nearest the bath? Also, have read some complaints about vibration along there - anybody have recent experience with that?

BTW, this will be on a 7 night Alaska cruise and will be our 6th time up to Alaska so not worried about not having a balcony, plus we'll be doing pre- and post-cruise land tours.

Thanks for any comments.

Alaska again :D! Enjoy

Ha-ha, Joan! (considering it only because we've never done a land tour and this will take us from Fairbanks to Calgary over the course of 19 nights so why not??!!?? LOL)

Ha-ha, Joan! (considering it only because we've never done a land tour and this will take us from Fairbanks to Calgary over the course of 19 nights so why not??!!?? LOL)

My thoughts exactly, why not:*

All the rooms in this hallway have the bed by the bath.

The layout are all the same except for the first one

(Next to bathrooms) which is slightly different and also larger

Don't know about the other M-class ships but on the Millie, we had friends just recently stay in 3132 and they confirmed the bed was closest to the window.

Don't know about the other M-class ships but on the Millie, we had friends just recently stay in 3132 and they confirmed the bed was closest to the window.

I may be mistaken, but I believe all those staterooms have bed by the bath.

Beats me but kinda hard to dispute what friends who actually stayed in that cabin in April told me. Just sayin'...……..

Well, if you book this stateroom expecting the bed to be by the window, you will be totally disappointed.

We like the location of these staterooms. We like 3112 the best. We always take the aft elevators up to the Oceanview Café.

Our friends were in 3132 (that said the bed is by the window). We're looking at 3134 and HOPE the bed is by the bath. Glad you like the location - we've heard they're great with those big windows and off the beaten path, so to speak. Still, the main concern is vibration or, as our friends described it, a constant hum. Did you experience that?

Our friends were in 3132 (that said the bed is by the window). We're looking at 3134 and HOPE the bed is by the bath. Glad you like the location - we've heard they're great with those big windows and off the beaten path, so to speak. Still, the main concern is vibration or, as our friends described it, a constant hum. Did you experience that?

Well, whatever stateroom you choose, you will be happy because all the beds are by the bath. Just avoid a connecting stateroom (not that I've heard anything bad about them), and avoid 3140. As you open your stateroom door, all the folks in the elevator lobby or those entering into the passageway can see directly into your stateroom. The stateroom above showing bed on the right side as you enter the stateroom, they alternate between left/right. We were in 3112 with bed on left with 3114 had bed on the right. Some people have a concern about having their feet lying in the direction the ship is moving, for whatever reason.:)

We were in 3134 on Millennium earlier this year and loved it. We didn’t notice any troublesome vibration or constant humming. It’s a great cabin, and we had the best cabin steward ever.

Thanks for that reassurance!