Harmony balconies

We are booked on Harmony for the first time this summer. This is a multi-generational trip celebrating our niece’s college graduation. The adult siblings are all in balconies and our kids are in inside cabins across the hall. Can we open the balcony partitions between our cabins? We are in cabins 9138, 9140, 9142.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are booked on Harmony for the first time this summer. This is a multi-generational trip celebrating our niece’s college graduation. The adult siblings are all in balconies and our kids are in inside cabins across the hall. Can we open the balcony partitions between our cabins? We are in cabins 9138, 9140, 9142.

Balcony partions can be opened, pending approval of ship's management.

Balcony partions can be opened, pending approval of ship's management.

Thanks for the information. Should I send an email to guest services or just speak to our cabin steward when we board? Our reservations are linked so RC is aware we are all traveling together.

Thanks for the information. Should I send an email to guest services or just speak to our cabin steward when we board? Our reservations are linked so RC is aware we are all traveling together.

Linking does not mean anything with regard to opening balcony partitions. Just speak to your stateroom attendant.

We were on Harmony in December with one other couple. We asked our stateroom attendant to open the balcony and she had it done by the time we came back to the cabin a few hours later. No issue at all and it was great having the "extended" balcony.

As Bob said, just ask and they will take care of it for you.

We were on Harmony in December with one other couple. We asked our stateroom attendant to open the balcony and she had it done by the time we came back to the cabin a few hours later. No issue at all and it was great having the "extended" balcony.

As Bob said, just ask and they will take care of it for you.

Sallie & I are #1 Packer Fans. Where did you get your accreditation?

No....don't ever waste your time emailing this question to guest services...they will automatically say it's not possible.

Always check with your cabin steward as soon as you get onboard...as posted above...that's who will know and will open it for you.

Enjoy... We had 4 aft cabins on Harmony and loved having all the balconies open.

Question on opening the partition between balconies. Is the view obstructed with one of the cabins? Also anyone with a picture of the partition open?

I could not find a photo with the partition open, but this photo shows how the partition portion folds back completely against the fixed portion, so there's no view obstruction.

Harmony-of-the-seas-Balcony-ocean-view.jpg