Daughter's 13th Birthday Onboard

jbk1998

My DD was soo stunned on her B-day when the ship magician ( usually in MDR ) amazingly produced a special illusion of a random card that said " HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENN "

just pre arrange with the magician.

He should have some great ideas for you

Ask the Maitre D to arrange you to meet with him in private.

I found a nice tip ensured good performance.

Good luck, if you like this idea

My daughter also chose a family cruise for 13th birthday back in October:)

We decorated the cabin door the day of her birthday and gave her a birthday button to wear, which gave her lots of attention.

The MDR also brought her a bday cake and we sung to her.

Also, the Alchemy bar mixologist made her the coolest "martini". It was chocolate and strawberry and they even wrote "13" in chocolate syrup on the top and in the side of the glass. I think my daughter loved this the most and has about a million pics of it. It was so cute and she loved it!

If you log-in to the booking manager on carnival's website you can check that she's celebrating her birthday and you can pick the day that it is to be celebrated. Then once your on-board, you could coordinate with the dining room or bar staff to do something a little special just for her.

My daughter also chose a family cruise for 13th birthday back in October:)

We decorated the cabin door the day of her birthday and gave her a birthday button to wear, which gave her lots of attention.

The MDR also brought her a bday cake and we sung to her.

Also, the Alchemy bar mixologist made her the coolest "martini". It was chocolate and strawberry and they even wrote "13" in chocolate syrup on the top and in the side of the glass. I think my daughter loved this the most and has about a million pics of it. It was so cute and she loved it!

So cool!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you log-in to the booking manager on carnival's website you can check that she's celebrating her birthday and you can pick the day that it is to be celebrated. Then once your on-board, you could coordinate with the dining room or bar staff to do something a little special just for her.

I'll check that out. Thanks!!!

Following for ideas! Our daughter turns 16 in June and said she didn't want a party but instead a trip. She knows we are on a tight budget so I don't think she's expecting anything. The wife and I have been picking up extra duties at work every chance we get to make it a great trip. On her actual birthday she's getting some tshirts with catchy sayings about the cruise and one for each port of call since we actually sail two months after her bday. We'd like to have her stateroom decorated for her as well

for sure make sure its on the account that your celebrating your birthday as they will send you a $50 off card to use in the spa now you could use it to get a discount on a higher priced thing like a massage or use it to buy items or even do a manicure and if i remember correctly manicures are $49 so you would only be paying the gratuity on it so a few bucks which would be cool for her as well

My daughter celebrated her birthday last summer on a cruise. In addition to the cabin decorations, I had a custom applique pillow case made which was really cute and added to the decor...It was her birthday on day 1 soI snuck into the cabin right after we boarded and put it on and decorated the cabin. You can kind of see it in this picture...

33496448993_79640ac443.jpg

There is no steakhouse on fantasy class ships

Oops. Missed the ship name. You are correct about the lack of the steakhouse. Do the Fantasy class ships at least do the $20 upcharge in the MDR (it's been 4 years since I sailed a fantasy class and can't remember)?

My daughter celebrated her birthday last summer on a cruise. In addition to the cabin decorations, I had a custom applique pillow case made which was really cute and added to the decor...It was her birthday on day 1 soI snuck into the cabin right after we boarded and put it on and decorated the cabin. You can kind of see it in this picture...

33496448993_79640ac443.jpg

So cute!!