Check the Pixel Package Price - Price changed back

BeachyGirl64

I was bummed when I saw that the Pixel package price increase - I had just been debating about purchasing it on Sunday for my Dec 2019 cruise and then boom, package increased on Monday. Today I was checking for FTTF for that cruise and checked the Pixel package again and the prices changed back to what they were on Sunday...

I was bummed when I saw that the Pixel package price increase - I had just been debating about purchasing it on Sunday for my Dec 2019 cruise and then boom, package increased on Monday. Today I was checking for FTTF for that cruise and checked the Pixel package again and the prices changed back to what they were on Sunday...

They changed back yesterday. Lots of discussion about this.

The prices changed back but limitations have been set. What was the unlimited package before is now Pixel Max. You no longer get all the prints and all the digital. You get one or the other based on which ship you are on and then you can choose 50 of the other.

the wording keeps changing.

I am glad i printed out my package before all these changes. I have an unlimited. with this new one its limited to only 50

I wonder if they will honor the unlimited packages as they were stated before for those that purchased them before all of the changes

I wonder if they will honor the unlimited packages as they were stated before for those that purchased them before all of the changes

Effective today, our new Pixels pre-cruise photo packages are returning to their introductory pricing. To balance the strong popularity of the most premium package with the onboard photo center resources, there will be a cap on the number of copies guests can order of their unlimited photos to a maximum of 50 prints or 50 digital files. The other two packages remain the same.

In addition, in response to guests’ requests, we are now making these packages available to guests onboard on embarkation day only at special rates (Pixels Essentials: $119.98; Pixels: $239.98; and Pixels Plus: $299.98).

For those guests who had purchased the Pixels photo packages from April 16 -18, we will offer an onboard credit for the difference in price. We will also honor the original Pixels Plus Digital package for those who purchased it before today.

We appreciate our guests’ feedback and are happy that we can provide this great opportunity to preserve their cruise memories with photo packages that meet their needs.

So there you go.

Please let me have your feedback and please do take advantage of these superb photo packages soon

Maybe I'm confused - I read the wording yesterday and I thought you still get all your prints and you get an additional 50 copies or 50 pics on the USB. So if you like a picture and want a 2nd or 3rd copy of it, you can request that up to 50. But you can only pick 50 pictures for the USB. I

Maybe I'm confused - I read the wording yesterday and I thought you still get all your prints and you get an additional 50 copies or 50 pics on the USB. So if you like a picture and want a 2nd or 3rd copy of it, you can request that up to 50. But you can only pick 50 pictures for the USB. I

see that doesnt make much sense to me-- who would want 50 copies of one picture.?

or is it saying ONLY 50 total copies? I dunno but glad mine is unlimited.

see that doesnt make much sense to me-- who would want 50 copies of one picture.?

or is it saying ONLY 50 total copies? I dunno but glad mine is unlimited.

Clearly the issue for Carnival seems to center around the digital. Both the Pixels Plus and Pixels Max still offer unlimited prints. The Max adds on either 50 prints or 50 digital to that. Certainly it would make no sense for somebody to take those 50 in print form since they already get all of them included. So the only people who would take the 50 additional prints as opposed to 50 digital would be those who either want duplicates, or those on the select ships where the package is already delivered as all digital (Horizon, Vista, Breeze, Conquest, Magic, Victory, Paradise).