CONFUSION on Forts- Trolley-Punto De Vista

DADDYOFTHE7SEAZ

I'm confused as I research online about the Forts. Are there 3? I've seen Castillo De Cristobal, Castillo San Felipe Del Morro, and is there one at San Juan National Historic Site? Or is this whole area called National Historic Site? What is the best one to visit? Do any of the Forts have guides? 6 Adults and one teenager(16). Are the Forts close to Port? What about riding The Trolley to the Forts and then into Old San Juan? Trying to get to Punto De Vista atop Hotel Milano for lunch and Mojitos after the Forts. Help with navigating this would be GREAT!!! Any more points of interest along the way would be helpful.

Thanks Too All

There are only the two, and both are National Historic Sites. They are just over a mile apart one at the tip of the peninsula that is Old San Juan, the other at one of the old eastern end of Old San Juan.

We've not been inside for a while, but I'm pretty sure there are still periodic tours just like most historic sites around the US.

Can't really help on the trolley, as we never use them (it's small enough to walk around)- but here's a map- http://www.touroldsanjuan.com/trolley-map/