Flights on disembarkation day out of Barcelona

msberrios

Need help with flights on disembarkation day out of Barcelona, looking at an 11:30 AM, 12:00 noon or 1:00 PM, doing the self disembarkation with my luggage, any tips from experienced cruisers, thanks, see you soon...

I think either of these would be a consideration....I would look at the other details of the flights and go with the one that fits your needs and price point. I tend to also look at the type of airplane and the seating options.

Need help with flights on disembarkation day out of Barcelona, looking at an 11:30 AM, 12:00 noon or 1:00 PM, doing the self disembarkation with my luggage, any tips from experienced cruisers, thanks, see you soon...

later is better, then you have flexibility for unplanned events..

We were faced with a very long line for a cab at the port in Barcelona last May; almost an hour. They match the size of the vehicle to the size of the party so it's not exactly first-come-first-served. It may not be quite so bad if you're off very early. The trip to the airport is relatively short but traffic can be hectic. I'd book the latest of your flight options and be prepared to relax at the airport for a few hours if necessary. That's a much better option than frantically trying to get there on time.

We had a noon flight and booked an airport transfer from Allure in Barcelona. I don’t remember how much we paid but we found it reasonable enough to forgo the uncertainty of long taxi lines and getting to the airport in time for an international flight. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums