May 19 2017 Silhouette Baltic (+ Berlin) Photo Review Silhouette Photo Review

SPECIAL NOTICE: There is an issue with the main login on the forums on many browsers. Go to our homepage: HOMEPAGE and use the login located at the main top nav.. Then, choose BOARDS on the nav. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:33 AM.
Davidson, NC
1,410 Posts
Joined Aug 2009
Late to this party, but must add my thanks for a fabulous review--loved the pictures and very informative commentary along with your delightful sense of humor. I found your review on the Port of Call board as I am researching a Baltic cruise scheduled for June 2018 on Princess. I've taken so many notes that will be helpful and even better gotten a sense of all the ports from your beautiful pictures. You have a real gift for writing and photography. I'm an over-analytical planner too, so I really appreciated all the details and the helpful links to learn more. I've spent an entire Sunday afternoon reading your review and researching links when I should have been doing a thousand other things, but it was time well spent. What I've learned from your experience will really enhance our upcoming Baltic cruise. I also spent a few days in Berlin in September and really enjoyed your Berlin review as well. I agree that it is a great city and like you, one that I want to return to for more museum exploration. So much to see, so little time--but that just gives us an excuse for more travel. Again, many thanks for a great review.
BC, Canada
511 Posts
Joined Jul 2010
HRPro, glad you found the review useful - it was fun to write it. Enjoy your Baltic adventure next summer!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Photo review: Celebrity Silhouette Baltic (+ Berlin) May 19 2017
Photo albums from some past cruises:
Celebrity Equinox, Ultimate Caribbean, November 30 2015
Celebrity Solstice, Alaska, May 1 2015

Celebrity Reflection, Eastern Mediterranean, May 12 2014
Celebrity Solstice, Pacific Coastal, May 5 2013
Celebrity Equinox, Ultimate Caribbbean, December 9 2013