Norwegian Gem is still at the pier in NY at 7 pm

Aldeya

Noticed that a while ago, did a quickie check ... airports running normal, no delays at all 3 airports - even if they are possibly holding back for late NCL Air pax inbound ... NY Harbor is at high tide, nowhere near low tide anytime soon. (still moored @ 19:15 EDT)

Provisioning should've been all done, trailers & trucks were busy this morning as soon as it docked to start their fork lift operations on the pier - amazing resolution from that new NY Harbor webcam. Fuel transfer should've been all done much earlier, ditto for any unscheduled USCG inspections or surprised checks by authorities.

Steam piped out of its smoke stake so engine(s) are running fine ... all day long. Harbor traffic looks fine, not hearing anything unusual over public service scanner frequencies of incidents in the area.

Planned time in port is 10 AM to 6 PM, if they can "normally" turn the Breakaway around in less time, I wonder ... and, reports from anyone from the last sailing of issues with the azipods. She was cruising at 21 knots on the trip up to NY, from AIS data that I saw.

reports from anyone from the last sailing of issues with the azipods. She was cruising at 21 knots on the trip up to NY, from AIS data that I saw.

All’s well as far as I know. We were doing 23 knots all the way up the coast on the way back to NYC.