Included dining on oasis

I can't seem to figure out if 3 of the places I see on deck plans, but not on dining list, are included or for fee. Solarium cafe, cafe promenade and cups and scoops are the specific ones I'm asking about. I know the solarium is for fee at night but what about during the day?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Forums mobile app

From what I understand solarium is free for lunch (possibly breakfast too if they are open) cafe promenade is free when it's open, cups and scoops is a additional cost.

Café Promenade is definitely included- except if you order special coffees (premium coffees). Those you have to pay for, unless you have either a loyalty coupon OR they are included on your drinks package. I cannot speak to either of the others. I don't know.

I hope this link works, it's a nice chart of what's free and when. If the link doesn't work, go to Research (on this website), ships, and select Oasis.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=368&pgtype=dining

Thanks for the chart. We'll be on Oasis February 4th, and even though we've sailed on her before, I printed this as a visual reminder so we won't forget something until it's too late.

Margy

Thanks. The solarium sounds like it turns into a fancier place at night so I wasn't sure.

\

I would not say fancier, it's the same restaurant. Still a buffet for starters and desserts. However, entrees are made to order.

How far in advance did you make the reservation - was it while you were onboard?

For my April 22 sailing I was able to reserve the solarium at no cost for dinner. Not sure if there is a charge later or if they changed it to no cost, maybe others can chime in.

I hope this link works, it's a nice chart of what's free and when. If the link doesn't work, go to Research (on this website), ships, and select Oasis.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=368&pgtype=dining

Thank you very much for this link. It will come in very handy for our April 22nd trip on Oasis

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here is a list of what I recall as being included on Oasis for all guests:

Main Dining Room (some dinner entrees extra)

Windjammer (buffet)

Cafe Promenade

Sorrento's

Park Cafe

Solarium Cafe/Bistro (some dinner entrees extra)

Vitality Cafe (food only)

Wipeout Cafe

Boardwalk Dog House

Thanks! I made a similar list but then realized I had missed a few.

You're welcome.

I was going to include Coastal Kitchen with all the requisite qualifiers, but that would have made the list complicated and I didn't get the idea that you were a suite.